Need to Rant for just a minute.

I think they could have taken the high road and coexisted instead of feeling so threatened by the creation of BF and freaking out with a ton of changes. I had one run-in with Kel where she called me out for supposedly not taking the high road (when I though NYUBoi was drinking). When I protested, she told me to stop being so melodramatic. I apologized and then I turn around and...yeah. Pot meet kettle.

People think I'm sweet, but I have a hard time tolerating people determined to be stupid. I'm working on that. And I really don't like bullies. It pissed me off that no mod. jumped on it when someone picked on Diana's family and publicly posted private info about a child on PB. That was also very telling to me, because THAT act is most certainly "bullying" and "attacking". The two people who helped me most through this last year were the vets here, including Diana. I know where my loyalties lie, even if I don't know all of the details. I think that this place has pure intentions for helping others, but I don't believe that any longer about PB.

I think they could have taken the high road and coexisted instead of feeling so threatened by the creation of BF and freaking out with a ton of changes. I had one run-in with Kel where she called me out for supposedly not taking the high road (when I though NYUBoi was drinking). When I protested, she told me to stop being so melodramatic. I apologized and then I turn around and...yeah. Pot meet kettle.

People think I'm sweet, but I have a hard time tolerating people determined to be stupid. I'm working on that. And I really don't like bullies. It pissed me off that no mod. jumped on it when someone picked on Diana's family and publicly posted private info about a child on PB. That was also very telling to me, because THAT act is most certainly "bullying" and "attacking". The two people who helped me most through this last year were the vets here, including Diana. I know where my loyalties lie, even if I don't know all of the details. I think that this place has pure intentions for helping others, but I don't believe that any longer about PB.

Seriously, I don't know much. What I do know is that the really intelligent, flat out- tell it like it is- people are here. Plus, EN was the second person to reach out to me in June of last year when I poked my head up on PB. The first was Leonie! Has anyone tried to yank her over here?

Global Moderator? Does she even realize how over the top, controlling, takeover, like a tyrant overlord that sounds? They are telling people they are not "dictators" they are not trying to control posts and then they delete and correct. Really?

Anyone know if
t2qf.jpg

katieahuf is here? I think she would make a great addition to BF. There are more and I hope those of you that are still there can PM them and invite. :)

Global Moderator? Does she even realize how over the top, controlling, takeover, like a tyrant overlord that sounds? They are telling people they are not "dictators" they are not trying to control posts and then they delete and correct. Really?

That is exactly how I felt. They jump in and change your post without a word to you. That is what she did to two of mine.

Anyone know if
t2qf.jpg

katieahuf is here? I think she would make a great addition to BF. There are more and I hope those of you that are still there can PM them and invite. :)

I would if I could, I like her too. Who is her angel?

I can't go back and delete my posts because they were quoted, but I just wanted to apologize. I think for being negative and bringing that here. I have been laying awake all night trying to figure out why I am so bothered by what I wrote. I think it's because I should have just kept quiet. Anyway, I'm sorry. I'm guess I need to work on being a more forgiving person.

I can't go back and delete my posts because they were quoted, but I just wanted to apologize. I think for being negative and bringing that here. I have been laying awake all night trying to figure out why I am so bothered by what I wrote. I think it's because I should have just kept quiet. Anyway, I'm sorry. I'm guess I need to work on being a more forgiving person.
It's human to be upset and rant. And sometimes keeping quiet isn't the best....it allows things to continue forward, ESP if all keep quiet. But we need to move past it soon....as soon as we get all the people we can notified.

For months I have been struggling with my own hurt, anger, and resentment over something (not DS related) that has occurred in our family. Like what is happening at ProBoards the inability for others to accept their mistakes, grasp reality, "grow up" and drop their drama and passive aggressive behavior, has blown a situation into a place it never needed to be. I have spent many sleepless nights trying to reconcile my "righteous anger" with my need to "get over it" and move forward. My conclusion is that it takes time. All I can do is correct my behavior, forgive those I can, and move personally forward to do the best good possible. In the situation There/Here perhaps the "best we can do" is to build the most awesome safe BF possible where all, vets and Newbies, will feel wanted, safe and supported. We can't change the past but we sure as hell can shape the future. Just some thoughts.....

Latest posts

Back