My labs are in

GirlFriday

Enjoying the journey
I am so disappointed. These don't tell me anything that I want to know. I called my PCP and left a message because I want new labs ran. I want them ran now, and I want the results now (I can be a tad impatient when I don't get the information that I want.)
I know that my D is low, but I switched my D and increased it about a week before these labs were drawn and I am now taking 100,000 iu of D3. What do you think?

Attachments

• Lab Results 8.4.15.pdf
    102.1 KB · Views: 3
Missing a whole bunch of them, like Ferritin, Iron Sat%, A, E, K, Zinc, Copper, B12, B6, Folate, Mag, and some more I can't remember.

Your D is low but it sounds like you are taking steps already to fix that. And it doesn't always go up fast.

I like the way your PTH is headed. And while your calcium is down, it's not in danger range yet. Maybe add a bit more?

Anyway, here is the link for a list of DS lab tests: http://bariatricfacts.org/threads/generic-ds-lab-order.191/

Missing a whole bunch of them, like Ferritin, Iron Sat%, A, E, K, Zinc, Copper, B12, B6, Folate, Mag, and some more I can't remember.

Your D is low but it sounds like you are taking steps already to fix that. And it doesn't always go up fast.

I like the way your PTH is headed. And while your calcium is down, it's not in danger range yet. Maybe add a bit more?

Anyway, here is the link for a list of DS lab tests: http://bariatricfacts.org/threads/generic-ds-lab-order.191/

Yeah, I pulled this up. I am going to ask my PCP to order these tests for me. I am really upset by the tests that they gave me. I really thought it was going to be more comprehensive.

Woo Hoo! My wonderful PCP is going to order my comprehensive labs for me so the insurance will pay for them. I can go get the blood draw this week and have the results back in 10 days.

GOOD...a PCP willing to do all this is priceless.

We picked up our lab slips from our PCP yesterday, will go on Thursday for the draw. We sat in the office checking his list against our requested list (which we gave him back when we first started). While mine was complete, dh was missing PTH and zinc so we waited til those were added. Dh scanned them in case we DO end up moving and need to give them to a new PCP. Having the list from a doctor does help. :)

Latest posts

Back