Mr and Mrs Southernlady

DSRIGGS

Yes, that is chocolate covered bacon
My wife Dianna and I had the pleasure of having dinner with Charles and Liz tonight. Liz is as lovely in person as she is here and I enjoyed Charles as well. It was very nice to finally meet these folks and I appreciate Liz making the effort to meet up with us on tgeir,Dakota trip.

I have now met two board members in person, well kind of three. We met Larra last year at our hotel in Butbank after my revision and we kind of met Teresa at Verdugo Hills Hospital after my hernia repair and her husband Rods DS.....I was attempting to walk in the hall and we kind of winked and smiled at each other but didn't really get to visit st all. .

Liz has a picture to actually prove that we met up that I am sure she will post when she gets,a chance. They were pretty worn out from a long day on the road and I hopened they are catching some great zzzzzs right now.

Thanks Butterfly. This a great place without a doubt and Liz has done a fantastic job with this place. I have made some really wonderful friends here and I am very grateful for that.

This is about the most constructive board I have ever been on. I've always done diet programs with a weekly group and I was scared not to have a weekly group, but this board helps replace that. Thank you so much for all the people who put in the work to make this board happen.

Thank Liz and Charles. We loved meeting you guys in person, finally. I hope we can meet up again in the relatively near future.

I do see some resemblance between Charles and me. Probably because we both have more grey in our beards now than we care to have and the spectacles. :D

BTW, my only brother is 6'4 and probably 450 right now. Very dark and thick beard, and has been balding since about 18. I don't know that I have a picture of the two of us recently.

Great pic, and I agree with Diana, you guys could easily pass for brothers.

For the record, I'm not on the board here - no administrative function, not a mod, either. Just someone who posts a lot.

Latest posts

Back