more obstacles

I would think most insurers would pay for antibiotic treatment at home, esp since that would be far, far cheaper for them than paying for you to receive the same antibiotics through the same PICC line in a hospital. But there are so many different policies out there that I can't say for sure. You or your doc will need to check with your insurer.

OMG @Charris. Your journey sure has been an interesting one. Seems like you're epitomizing the concept, "If it ain't one thing - it's something else." Always seems like there's something else. Girl - I'm not the praying type - but if I were - I'd be lifting a few prayers up that you get a break from all this shit you've been going through! Damn.

It's great news that you're doing better though! So we take what good news we can. Here's hoping that you have more and more better days, that eventually they'll run the bad days off! And wow. Yes. Take the good news. I'm so glad you're able to spend time with your grandbaby. Keep getting better! 3 cheers to good health!

J.

Latest posts

Back