more obstacles

Charris

Now an angel
Ive had a fever 4 days last week. Dr r removed my picc line after he found no infection and white count was normal. The fever went away. So they did blood cultures and found out that I have Mersa in my blood. So I have to be on the strong antbiotic for 14 days. I was supposed to go home Tuesday. Home health is coming 4 days a week and physical therapy also.

If it can happen it does happen to me. Lol

I'm sorry to hear this - but it is nice you can joke about it. keep your spirits up any way you can and keep venting as needed.

(((((((((((((((Charris)))))))))))))))))))))

OK, you have tested America's health care system enough. You've had everything except Ebola. You have officially exceeded your quota of complications, and any further complications are forbidden and will be punished severely.

Now get well already!

OK, you have tested America's health care system enough. You've had everything except Ebola. You have officially exceeded your quota of complications, and any further complications are forbidden and will be punished severely.

Now get well already!
To funny @Larra . But glad you responded. Do you know if insurance does pay for antibotic through a picc line at home. The doctor said he will try yo find out. Im on Vankamyacin (sp?)

Latest posts

Back