Looking for surgeon St. Louis MO

LizJ

Crazy Dog Mom!
Well, the surgeon I went to won't take me as a client due to the fact that he didn't do my WLS... Funny, because I transferred to him when he was at a different hospital and he had no problem hitting me up as a client then, now that he's moved it's a no go! I'm going to search online but thought I'd ask here first...Anyone?

I had my DS by Dr. Morales and he was great perfect DS with 100c common channel. Dr. Ledered is also very good but likes a longer common channel, both do cookie cutter DS. I'm looking for plastic now.

I had my DS by Dr. Morales and he was great perfect DS with 100c common channel. Dr. Ledered is also very good but likes a longer common channel, both do cookie cutter DS. I'm looking for plastic now.
You don’t need a DS surgeon for plastics, just one familiar with the effect WLS has on the body.
There are other options besides those closest. Saduca in Mexico has an excellent reputation. There is also a good one in Brazil.

That's why I put it in the plastic form, cause I was looking for a plastic surgeon. Sorry if I wasn't clear.
Liz

Latest posts

Back