leaving hospital Ama its BAD!

Bless her heart. I hope that she has -or finds- a really good primary care physician for follow up. It's hard to come back from complications, which is why it's such a good idea to avoid them to start with (like you did, Charris).

I am so glad she is doing better. Girl I am so glad she has you in her corner. It is so important to be proactive about receiving medical care. Part of the issues I had recovering were because I waited too long to seek medical attention.

MsVee

Whew! Please let her know we are all thinking of her and wishing her the best. Thanks for being such a great advocate!

You must be so relieved that she is finally home. Take a deep breath and exhale. She may have had the surgical complications, but you have just been through a lot too as her advocate. You did a good thing.

I don't feel I did anything anyone else wouldn't have. Maybe even for selfish reasons. After my mother's recent passing I can't deal with another family death or someone close, to me.

I don't feel I did anything anyone else wouldn't have. Maybe even for selfish reasons. After my mother's recent passing I can't deal with another family death or someone close, to me.

There was not one selfish move in anything you did, and I can empathize with that sense of loss and not being able to deal with any more, really resonates for me personally.

You just wrote a giant chapter in the book of patient advocacy. What you did was amazing in of itself; and you will never know how many others you helped/saved who lurk and learn. You are also posting about your eating so that means you are also taking care of yourself, besides the said-education in the work place. I think you are a force, and to think, it's packaged in a less than 5-foot frame :)

You did great! Everyone should have an advocate like you, though of course it's unfortunate that all your advocacy was necessary. Let's hope all the problems are behind her now, and she can start to benefit from her sleeve.

wow. what an emotional ride. I started from the beginning....and prayed and hoped through the tears that this thread would end up good. OMG. I am sooo happy for you and your cousin-in-law. omg. Im speechless.....and so thankful you were there to help because there is no doubt in my mind, if you were not there to advocate and demand, she would not be here. YOU are her Angel.

Latest posts

Back