leaving hospital Ama its BAD!

Charris

Now an angel
Shes still throwing up lots of blood. Her stomach looks terrible. Simpson came to see if he should take her back to surgery decided against it because she could take a sip of water! im convinced she may die if she stays with him. Im going to take her to another hospital Center of Excellence.
654.jpeg

My cousin had sleeve yesterday throwing up blood for 2 days now and Dr Terri Simpson is acting like its no biggie.

I cant believe that he based his decision on a sip of water. Even when she is sleeping and coughs blood goes everywhere.

Oh the poor thing! She's in my prayers, and YOU! You're a great person for doing this for her, Charris - as my Mama would say, you get extra stars in your crown for this! Follow your gut and hopefully she will get the care she needs.

Shes still throwing up lots of blood. Her stomach looks terrible. Simpson came to see if he should take her back to surgery decided against it because she could take a sip of water! im convinced she may die if she stays with him. Im going to take her to another hospital Center of Excellence.
Rather than a COE...go to the BEST hospital in the area...If it HAPPENS to be a COE, fine but do NOT let that stop you from going if there isn't one. As PS said...Level 1 Trauma would be better.

Echoing the trauma center recommendation. Take lots of pictures, and I suggest recording conversations where possible, or even just talking out loud so you can save as much information as possible while it's happening. Later it will help you to go back and jog your memory with that kind of stuff. This is WRONG. Get her outta there.

Waiting anxiously and praying, too.

I know that you want a COE, but it might be good to make sure that the next hospital is also a Level-1 Trauma hospital.

Well I finally cornered him and made him explain his rationale. He is not concerned about the wound and color because the side he shoukd have took the stomach out on he couldn't get it out so took it out on the other side. Therefore pushing pulling tugging and whatever else he had to do to get it out.

Moms ER friend doc is on tonight he will evaluate her and look over everything in file. He says don't move her now. If something is not right he says call an ambulance to have her transported so that if shit goes bad they wont be saying its our fault. (MAKES SENSE) Simpson cleaned her up and reclosed all her incisions. He ordered some more blood work and I believe some kind of scan. Her white blood count is elevated but has dropped a little to 17 but he said no antibiotics.

Echoing the trauma center recommendation. Take lots of pictures, and I suggest recording conversations where possible, or even just talking out loud so you can save as much information as possible while it's happening. Later it will help you to go back and jog your memory with that kind of stuff. This is WRONG. Get her outta there.

Waiting anxiously and praying, too.

As you guys can see im taking pictures and im recording, written record, so I can recall what he says, i told him I need to write stuff down because my memory isnt too good.

Latest posts

Back