Lab results. .any thoughts

Are you still on TPN? If not, you probably should be.

As usual, they did but a fraction of the labs I'd want to see, but you're probably deficient in all of those things as well. You're still anemic and still have protein malnutrition.

Are you still on TPN? If not, you probably should be.

As usual, they did but a fraction of the labs I'd want to see, but you're probably deficient in all of those things as well. You're still anemic and still have protein malnutrition.

Yes im still on Tpn.. The results from all my vitamins and stuff hasnt come back yet for this week. They draw all that once a week for the Tpn company anything that is low they add in it in the next week Tpn bags.

Im going hone Friday. I will be on Tpn probably till I go to CA to see Dr K.

Charris, Will you remain on TPN when you are released? What is the plan to increase protein, iron, and vitamins once home?

Charris, Will you remain on TPN when you are released? What is the plan
i'm going home on Tpn. I'm taking pills 3 times a day. There is certain meds like vitamin D the dont let me take it as much as the vets say we should. So when I get home I will go back to frequency they should be. I go home Friday

Fantastic. What is the follow-up plan once you are home? Weekly tests? Doctor visits? So excited for you!!!!

Fantastic. What is the follow-up plan once you are home? Weekly tests? Doctor visits? So excited for you!!!!
@hilary1617 a nurse will be coming to the house to draw blood for labs. My primary care dr will be working with Dr. K . She has my file set up so tgat when she gets results they will be forwarded to Dr. K. My Sil just moved in to my house. She will be able to help with most everything. Plus I have my 22 year old and my 18 year old. My brother is involved. Everyone will have training Friday, Saturday, and Sunday to learn how to work the tpn machine. I anticipate a smooth transition.

Thanks for the concern. You guys are great!

Latest posts

Back