Kirmy, DAMMIT!!!

Spiky Bugger

Don't do it Kirmy...it's a trick! How do we know that the gluten free item she's showing you, is in fact the gluten free item she intends to serve you? WE DON'T!!! We've all heard about "bake and switch" before. Nobody offers free Apple Frangipane Tarts to people...nobody! The whole damn thing just seems very, very suspicious!! :p

Don't do it Kirmy...it's a trick! How do we know that the gluten free item she's showing you, is in fact the gluten free item she intends to serve you? WE DON'T!!! We've all heard about "bake and switch" before. Nobody offers free Apple Frangipane Tarts to people...nobody! The whole damn thing just seems very, very suspicious!! :p
Well...I WAS going to save you a slice, but now...

Ack!!! Well...err....I'd just like to follow up my previous post by reminding everyone that Spiky Bugger has always had a stellar reputation in the community...err...and if anyone was capable of keeping her word, it would surely be her! And....well.....I've always been a tart man at heart. That one in particular looks sooooo good too! And......ummmm......

It is in the freezer! It can stay there for at least another year or until I get my shit together for plastics. What do you think?

Anyone any plastics suggestions for a cheap bastard? I'll be getting you to peel my grapes Spiky....oh and dogs want to come too. They'd love your couch.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 11
It is in the freezer! It can stay there for at least another year or until I get my shit together for plastics. What do you think?

Anyone any plastics suggestions for a cheap bastard? I'll be getting you to peel my grapes Spiky....oh and dogs want to come too. They'd love your couch.
I actually do have a tip for you, and for all here who are in need of some plastic surgery following massive weight loss. It is a VERY common way to get insurance companies to cover something they normally consider to be "cosmetic", and thus not covered. There is a surgical repair for abdominal hernias called a herniorrhaphy. I spoke with a plastic surgeon and he told me that almost all SMO and even MO folks have some herniations in the lower abdomen. Many aren't even symptomatic, but that doesn't matter. Dr.'s can do a complete tummy tuck as part of the repair (including lipo), and the whole thing will be covered by the insurance companies. He was very transparent and told me literally ALL his associates will even slightly embellish the seriousness of the herniations if necessary to have the procedure covered for their patients. Now, I realize this is only for your lower abdomen, but I hope it can help some. I will probably look to go to Mexico again, if I can find some vetted, SAFE place there. I am also very cheap and just can't imagine paying the 30K I'd need for a total body sculpture. And I can already tell at the 1/2 way point of my weight loss that I'm gonna need it. Has anyone any experience with a Mexican plastic surgeon of good repute?

Dr. Sauceda in Monterrey is used by many many WLS patients.
His website is here: http://www.medicaltourism.com.mx/mtad.html
He has a board on obesity help and lots of people rave over him. I am still researching myself so this isn't personal experience. However, I know a lot of people who have had wonderful experiences and amazing results.

He has a board on obesity help and lots of people rave over him. I am still researching myself so this isn't personal experience. However, I know a lot of people who have had wonderful experiences and amazing results.
That board just MIGHT be moving here. I have been in discussions with the person who runs it and the FB group and they want away from OH.

Thanks Shann! Any idea of cost? I went to the site and no price list makes me nervous! I'm still a year out from being weight stable, so guess I'm jumping the gun a tad. But I do know I want both safe AND inexpensive! Hope that's a combo I can find somewhere.

Thanks Shann! Any idea of cost? I went to the site and no price list makes me nervous! I'm still a year out from being weight stable, so guess I'm jumping the gun a tad. But I do know I want both safe AND inexpensive! Hope that's a combo I can find somewhere.
I think his pricing structure varies by person and what is wanted/needed.

I always took Rosenstock Lieberman Clinic in Costa Rica into consideration, mostly because I know of three patients who have been there...two of them health care professionals...who were quite satisfied with the work they had done.

http://www.cosmetic-cr.com/content/

Beware when researching...a guy named Brian Hill didn't like his chin implant and has been EXTREMELY vocal about bashing the place. He has a website with unverified horror stories and even sends out solicitation emails looking for funds to help keep his site running.

IOW, there will be mixed reviews.

With plastics there will always be mixed reviews.

I fancy Costa Rica. You will need to come as well simply to keep me from leaving looking like Joycelyn Wildenstein.

Latest posts

Back