I've stopped trying...

DuodenalSwitchaRoo

Taking a long scenic route!
I was trying so damn hard to be perfect and it was driving me friggen insane.

Last week, I gave up. I surrendered to the "what will be will be" powers and bloody hell I've dropped 8lbs in the past week!!!

When I was trying so anally I was struggling to lose 2 or 3lbs a week. The key for me is to stop trying, stop obsessing, stop setting stupid short term goals and just enjoy the ride. :)

Have an appointment at Kings on Friday and can't wait to show off how well I have done as a 2 parter!!! :)

I was trying so damn hard to be perfect and it was driving me friggen insane.

Last week, I gave up. I surrendered to the "what will be will be" powers and bloody hell I've dropped 8lbs in the past week!!!

When I was trying so anally I was struggling to lose 2 or 3lbs a week. The key for me is to stop trying, stop obsessing, stop setting stupid short term goals and just enjoy the ride. :)

Have an appointment at Kings on Friday and can't wait to show off how well I have done as a 2 parter!!! :)
YEAH...enjoy the 8 lb lose...hell that is almost an entire size!

YEAH...enjoy the 8 lb lose...hell that is almost an entire size!

haha only when you are skinny :cool: I've lost 80lbs before losing any size at all....now it's about 20lbs :)

I can honestly say I am enjoying my DS now. Got my head around my vits and eating disordered ideology and I feel GREAT!!!!!

I want to sing from the rooftops and run around...except when I get off the sofa my hips remind me to STFD lol. Can't wait to be healed up and get back in the pool. I miss the water so much!!! :)

Roo, you are perfect *without* trying! Glad you are feeling up and remember the adage that slow is smooth and smooth is fast. :)

Latest posts

Back