Is this DS working??

I am very surprised, seems like your stomach would still be so swollen all over...? hope you are OK - keep us posted Terri

I had a stricture 3 months post RNY surgery 12 years ago. They went in a stretched it out. Good as new. This time when I had similar symptoms Dr. K told me to wait it out. I did and "things" resolved. I was able to keep enough liquids down as not to get to dehydrated. I do still struggle with my tiny tummy. Sometimes I am a bottomless pit hungry all day but size dictates so I eat a bit then wait a bit eat a bit wait a bit...repeat.

Keep us updated. I too hope relief comes quickly.

Whit

I am home now. This was a pretty narrow place just a little down in the tummy. It was causing a bottle neck effect even with liquid. She dilated it 20mm and so far all feels good. Took longer (3 sticks) to get an IV in me than the procedure.

@JackieOnLine When they did the upper GI Tuesday I guess it showed that this wasn't just normal swelling. She did tell me she had to be very careful due to the fact that the tummy wasn't completely healed and she didn't want to cause a leak or anything.

Edited to correct to 20mm

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back