I'm OUT! :D

Doing okay today. Hubby made me a smoothie for breakfast with protein powder. Not in much pain. Just feeling tired.

Developed a rash yesterday near the incision site which had us worried for a second, but it's already lighter today. We used a new body wash in the shower yesterday. Thinking it might have been an allergy to that. Keeping a close eye on it.

Gratz More2adore ! You are on your way to the brand new you that awaits. You WILL have ups and downs along the journey you've embarked upon, but the result is going to be spectacular! Very happy for you. :congrats:

omg you made me think of my post op when they stuck me in a room with a woman whose family brought her a big mac every single day I was in there.... I swear I was going to kill them all LOL

omg you made me think of my post op when they stuck me in a room with a woman whose family brought her a big mac every single day I was in there.... I swear I was going to kill them all LOL

As Ive gotten older and have become the sum of my learned experiences, nothing, and I mean NOTHING Humans do, surprise me anymore, but, WTF??? That just leaves me speechless...lol If it wasn't so pathetic it would be really funny :ROFLMAO:

As Ive gotten older and have become the sum of my learned experiences, nothing, and I mean NOTHING Humans do, surprise me anymore, but, WTF??? That just leaves me speechless...lol If it wasn't so pathetic it would be really funny :ROFLMAO:

Hopefully she hadn't just also had WLS, @Taniesa! Woof.

There WAS a person (a RNY'er if I remember correctly) who made her spouse drop by a fast food place for a sandwich the day they released her. Of course she was stupid...and yes, she paid for it. That was on the OtHer forum. So, we have seen really stupid happen with WLS...

With @more2adore I would have voted on medication brain...but then again I SHOULD have known NOT TO believe ANYTHING I read or heard on April Fools Day!

Latest posts

Back