I NEED HELP - Peer2Peer Denied

McQueenB

I feel sick. Everything I eat makes me sick....I gain a couple of lbs a wk...I still try and exercise.

I am hating Anthem BC/BS PPO....

What now?

When I started law school, we had a cocktail party to meet the professors. One of our profs - who was the head of the patent specialty track I was taking - had a crowd of us patent types around him, and made the following pronouncement: "If anybody at any time asks me a question that starts out with 'What about ...' I will throw them out of my classroom and out of the program." He would NOT tolerate anyone wasting his time with careless, lazy, un-thoughtful questions that required HIM to do the work of sussing out WTF they were asking.

How do you expect ANYONE to answer this question with the paltry amount of information you have posted?? If you actually want HELP, and not just a place to whine or vent, you need to do your part. The vets here can help you, but YOU have to do your part by posting ALL OF THE PERTINENT INFORMATION if you actually want a useful answer.

Sheesh.

HOLY COW.

First of all, it's my intent to OPEN a conversation here. I'm high profile, live in Hollywood and prefer NOT to air all my personal details on here. I'm happy to provide private detailed info regarding my situation. I am 55, have an MBA, been accepted to NYU and Loyola Law but success got in the way of my going.

I am the furthest thing from a whiner. I fought for 18 months without a lawyer to get my initial gastric bypass in 2002.

A little tact goes a long way. Want to start again?

Congratulations on alienating the best possible helpers, bitch. @DianaCox , she's off asking WTF you think you are on groups of which you are not a member. Don't give her the time of day. Maybe Larra will have mercy on her bitch self.

BTW, since you're Hollywood high profile, go find Girlrocker. She's a genius and will help you. She's high profile Hollywood, too. In her fantasyland, anyway.

Nope, only in response to people who act like you're acting. Go find someplace and someone else to help you with your insurance woes.

Mary Ann McQueen Butcher
54 mins · Los Angeles, CA
What's the story with Diana Cox????

Mary Ann McQueen ButcherHeck, if I know. I just asked a question.

....And now we're blocked because we're sew meen. She conveniently does not understand, as a 55 year old super professional that she's the one who's totally out of line.

RUN, FORREST, RUN!!!!!

P.S. Honeybuns, if you don't want to air all your personal shit online, you really should not post your personal shit using your full name and your picture.

I refuse to answer her whining ass here or there. FMR Entitlement much?

I refuse to answer her whining ass here or there. FMR Entitlement much?
Indeed.

Last time I checked--although granted, I do not yet have a masters degree or a high profile professional record, so I might have missed out on something--the way to open a conversation with a particular person was to address said person directly and preferably in a private message.

Last time I checked--see above for disclaimers-- the way to ask for help about a problem included giving details about the actual problem. "Peer to peer denied" is not supported by "eating makes me sick, I hate my insurance."

Or maybe I need to clean my screen so I can see all the missing pieces, like, "I'd be very glad if someone could help me in PM with this. Who can help?"

Last edited:
So, I'm one of the other "meanies," so let me chime in. (And my daughter ALSO has her name--below the line, but it's there--in the credits for several major films...so I may be "whelmed" but not "overwhelmed" by that revelation.)

I think that Diana (who is actually Doctor Doctor Diana and didn't let her success get in the way of her education) was simply offering a parable explaining why your post was going to get you nothing in the way of help. She and Larra are the resident insurance geniuses here and elsewhere. They know essentially EVERYTHING about getting the state to convince your insurance company that it is full of shit. And I suspect they even have direct phone numbers to the people who can do that...although that is just a guess.

Elizabeth N? Well, she and I went to the same Etiquette School and learned the same techniques. Be prepared for anything! (I'm only being fairly kind right now because I was an asshole earlier and complained about something that wasn't broken. But I'll get over it.)

So far, though, you and I have not done battle.

I think a good restart on your part would be to admit that your post WAS whiny and uninformative, since all it said, more or less, was, "poor me and my insurance company sucks." Given that information how would YOU assist someone?

Anyone who would want to help you--and many of us are more about helping than hand-holding--would have to go through your previous posts and try to ferret out the problem. We have more cooperative members who need help...which puts you at the end of the line.

(And the Girlrocker...the "girl" part of that may be out of date...fancies herself a Hollywood success and even posted a couple of photos (elsewhere) from when she was waiting tables at an awards ceremony.)

Oh wait! Something else was just posted...oh...well...that post of your was unfortunate. And btw...I checked IMDB. You have been executive producer...
Executive Producer
AKA: Executive in Charge of Production
A producer who is not involved in any technical aspects of the filmmaking process, but who is still responsible for the overall production. Typically an executive producer handles business and legal issues. See also associate producer, co-producer, line producer.

...and have done some voice overs. Congrats! Lots of people in Hollywood have no real film-related job (see Girlrocker, above), so that's good. But REALLY...you are the one to blame for some of the Reality Bimbos on TV? You may never be forgiven for that.

Last edited:
AND she just deleted the entire post over there. Obviously all the people that came to Dianas' defense upset her entitled ass.

Latest posts

Back