I just got two pairs of jeans at goodwill

JackieOnLine

Staff member
went shopping yesterday wearing leggings because you can't use the changing rooms and have to try on right there in the middle of the store. and they were $7.99 each which is sad, but I guess that's the world we live in now.

my weight has not gone up over the winter but my inches have! so all my pants are too small except the scrubs I work in.

I stopped at the laundromat on the way home from work and I'm wearing one of the New To Me pairs right now. amazing how nice it is to be wearing pants that fit.

so yet another lesson I apparently need to learn more than once: be kind to yourself and don't wear pants that hurt!

It is just plain fun to shop at the thrift store. I went yesterday too. All I got was a pair of leggings. Jeff found 2 shirts. But the bonanza gold was finding a 2 person chaise lounge that will go in the living room. You just never know what you are going to find.

Button down long sleeve cotton shirts at the local thrift are my passion

I say release the inner preppie in you.... at bargain basement prices

naw, prices are WAY up at the thrift stores, at least here. I now find it cheaper to get some stuff new if it's on clearance. I've gotten tops for new at $6 and up , when they start higher at thrift stores.

Glad you went out to get some pairs that fit! So important to be comfortable!!! :)

Latest posts

Back