I have a DATE!!! January 6, 2016

Yvonne

After fighting insurance for over a year and with the help of a few ladies on this board, I am approved, for both the DS and my lapband removal. My insurance is not changing much except in one way and that is the deductible and the total out of pocket is individual, which normally would be crappy, but for me, it means I can relax, plan and have it at the beginning of the year when I am out of school. My mom is also going to be able to come. Although funny enough, they called me on Monday to give me a surgery date and said "How about next Wednesday". I was a bit thrown off and elected to wait until January. So go ahead and put me on the calendar. New year, new me! :danc:

Yvonne

Congratulations! You fought hard and deserve this win. You will do great with your DS, and you sure as hell won't miss that lap band.

I have been following your thread for a VERY long time and there were times, I just didn’t know what to say because of all those GD roadblocks you’ve had to overcome. Your tenacity has been un-paralleled and is FINALLY going to pay off! I extend to you my most heartfelt congratulations and best wishes for continued success!

Latest posts

Back