I can't take it anymore.....

I would like to know more about how you do this ^^^^

I'd probably be good if I had a personal fresh air supply like that dude (everyone else be damned!)

Here's a link to an old post of mine here, where I listed some of the most common fermented foods for boosting probiotics and there were other good sources mentioned as well. As I sit here reading at 1 am, I realize I'm eating 2 foods with probiotics now - kombucha tea, and cultured butter poured over popcorn. Some fermented foods are hard to get down the gullet like natto, but cultured butter instead of sweet cream butter, actually just tastes MORE LIKE BUTTER!

You guys crack me up!!! Where else can you have such an open discussion about poo. I'm definitely investing in some poopurri before surgery so I have some on hand. Any recommendations on scents that seem to do a better job at odor covering while not sending me on a sneezefest while sitting on the pot?

I use the White Jasmin and Violet scent, it is very light and not very overpowering. The thing I like best about the Poo Pourri is not that it covers the smell like an airfreshener, but that it traps the stench under the water. This is very important to me because my work bathrooms have four stalls and there is no privacy. It makes me more comfortable knowing that I am not killing the woman in the next stall.

Latest posts

Back