I can't take it anymore.....

I'm not really into the Marvel comic thing but maybe this is a mutant power like one of the X-Men.......

now how to use it for the good of humankind?

Although it is a Mad Max reference I feel Master Blaster would be appropriate....

master-blaster-bartertown.jpg

me too, laughing and laughing and Diane, I am was mortified for you! Hopefully you held your feet up so they could not identify you by your shoes. And, I am ordering me some of that stuff from the Amazon now.

Sadly, there is already a stinky super hero (actually he was a super villain) whose power is stench.

My nephews were all into the Masters of the universe superheros in the 80s, and I made sure they all had Stinkor (you are welcome, my siblings). If you can run across one of these nearly 30yo relics, they STILL STINK.

You can diminish this special ability by going back on the kefir, and taking more probiotics. I take a lot. I get one prescription one (vsl3-ds) for kidney stones, but know of other DSers that take it to. Sometimes I make it into yogurt, or just mix it into something I'm drinking. I also make my own probiotic foods when possible too, in an attempt to get some strains that I can't purchase.

When traveling, I don't bother with the vsl3-ds because it has to be refrigerated (a lot of the really good ones do) and just get something easy, like align or culturelle. They all work just fine for me, and I figure I get different strains. I don't stink any more than my normie husband.

Attachments

• stinkor_1024_full.jpg
    stinkor_1024_full.jpg
    168.2 KB · Views: 2
I also make my own probiotic foods when possible too, in an attempt to get some strains that I can't purchase.

I would like to know more about how you do this ^^^^

I'd probably be good if I had a personal fresh air supply like that dude (everyone else be damned!)

In all seriousness, my poop stinks and that is just the way it is. Sprays do nothing but make "whatever flavor the spray is" poop smell...makes it worse in my opinion. I light a match and open our master bath windows to get some cross ventialation. Our exhaust fan/light went out in our bathroom and of course when I went to replace it with a new and more powerful fan I couldn't figure out how to get the new one to the duct (some kind of housing in there besides the fan housing and there was no outlet nor could I find anything securing it in place like a screw or nail to take it out)......so I couldn't get the new one installed but I found a guy who is going to do it for us this week. So I will soon have a more powerful exhaust fan.

Regarding the stink and I believe somebody mentioned probiotics. I tried a probiotic for a couple weeks and it made me feel miserable. It made my poop too solid and I felt like I was constipated and had to strain (not really because I know not to, but things didn't move like normal). I felt like I needed to pass gas all the time but couldn't. I know this may sound strange but I prefer the loose poop to the solid more formed stuff.

Maybe I should try a probiotic again because my abdomen (right at belly button area) seems to feel like a "clogged junction" and many nights lately I have fell the need to pass gas for hours before doing so. I am pooping so I am pretty certain there is no blockage and I am wondering if a probiotic would help (even though this is akin the to yucky feeling I had when taking it before)?

I have also tried Devrom and it does seem to help but with having to take creon and welchol to stop the burning gut and butt syndrome (my name for what the creon does to me) I stopped it because I don't want to put any more junk in my gut until I am off that stuff. My wife is getting aggravated with me but I just can't put anything else in there right now that might make things worse....it is a very fine balance right now....so I deal with the stink and unfortunately so does she......that being said, old fashion would matches are the best thing at neutralizing poop stink.

I would like to know more about how you do this ^^^^

I'd probably be good if I had a personal fresh air supply like that dude (everyone else be damned!)
I make kimchi, because I like it, and for the natural probiotics, pickles too. I'm thinking about trying to make kefir soon.
This recipe is really good, but I couldn't tolerate veggies for a while, post-op. I'd experiment before making a big batch like this...
http://www.maangchi.com/recipe/easy-kimchi

One of my co-workers - who is quite slim, as is her husband - has a son who became very very fat and depressed in grade school, and was put on prednisone - even after the prednisone was stopped. We had talked about his weight issues before, including how ineffective diet and exercise was for him. She told me yesterday that she learned about the beneficial effects of fermented foods on gut bacteria, and now makes all sorts of it - kombucha, kimchee, pickles, sauerkraut, kefir, yoghurt - and her son has now lost the weight.

Latest posts

Back