I broke my neck

Sounds like you've got it covered.

You're out of surgery now?

Yes I want to surgery everthing turned out great. They changed my pain meds I'm getting 8 milligrams of Dilaudid + . 100 fentanyl patch plus Flexeril and Neurontin and then I get 20 milligrams of OxyContin for breakthrough pain.

I'm glad your surgery went well and your pain is well-controlled.

I'm with you on luck. Sometimes what seems like a blessing can be a curse and what seems like a curse can be a blessing. I was supposed to be at a friend's daughter's wedding in Lahore, Pakistan this week. My son's health situation prevented it. There was a terrible suicide event this morning and only because of the health situation was I was not there.

I hope there is a silver lining in this for you.

I'm with you on luck. Sometimes what seems like a blessing can be a curse and what seems like a curse can be a blessing. I was supposed to be at a friend's daughter's wedding in Lahore, Pakistan this week. My son's health situation prevented it. There was a terrible suicide event this morning and only because of the health situation was I was not there.

I hope he is on the road to recovery...but it was kind of him to protect you.

Yes I want to surgery everthing turned out great. They changed my pain meds I'm getting 8 milligrams of Dilaudid + . 100 fentanyl patch plus Flexeril and Neurontin and then I get 20 milligrams of OxyContin for breakthrough pain.

Can you fly? Or sing harmony with yourself?

Are your friend and her family all well?

No ma'am I absolutely do not have bad luck what I've been through a whole bunch of people would not have made it and I did just everything that I've been dealing with actually I believe I have God's favor
Darlin' that is the best answer ever! I wish I could see the world through your eyes, it must be beautiful. An attitude like yours will help with the recovery.

Are your friend and her family all well?

Thanks for asking. Thankfully, they are okay, but quite shaken. Too close for comfort, for certain.

I hope he is on the road to recovery...but it was kind of him to protect you.

It's going to be a long road, but happy to have some direction at this point.

Last edited:

I am so glad the surgery went well, and sorry you are dealing with all of this. You are one amazingly strong woman!

So glad the surgery went well and you are feeling well enough to post! That cocktail of pain meds will also make this miserable event into a blur of a memory. Now rest and heal.

Latest posts

Back