I broke my neck

Charris

Now an angel
On my wayto California to see Dr. K I had a blowout and my car flipped 6 times. They helicopter me to closes team and center. My right leg, arm, ribs are broken.my neck is broke and left ribs. Surgery tomorrow

Oh no honey. My best wishes to you and I hope there is no spinal cord, nerve or any internal and external injuries . Hopefully surgery is smooth. I am so sorry you are going through another hospitalization and this recovery. Take care and keep your spirits up.

I am shocked. This accident would be horrific for anyone, but you have already been through so much. I wish you a fast recovery and a non-traumatic lifetime.

I'm sorry this happened to you. I hope you will have as speedy, painless and uncomplicated recovery as possible.

I'm so sorry! I hope your surgery goes smoothly and that you will soon be in rehab.

When it rains, it pours, and you just have a monsoon cloud following you! Here's to smooth surgery, and losing that cloud!

You poor, dear woman! I am so very sorry that your troubles keep multiplying. I am keeping you in my thoughts and hope you have a speedy recovery. Please, keep us informed. Hugs to you sweety!

We chatted for a minute or two. I was on my way out the door, but this is what I remember:

She's in the Phoenix area...close to hone.
A tire blew.
She ran off the road.
She rolled the car...six times...it is now a tuna can.
When she tried to release her seat belt, she watched her right arm go in two directions.
She smashed up her right side...arm broken, leg broken, ribs (on both sides) broken.
She apparently has a relatively "excellent" broken neck...clean, neat break...its "cure" will be time.

When we spoke, she was loaded to the gills (I think it was Flexeril and Vicodin and/or Dilaudid and other fun things) and chatty as hell, all things considered...lol. She will need surgery on only the arm, the rest will heal with time...time in the rehab place, poor thing.

THIS TIME, CHARRIS, IF YOU ARE READING THIS....get Keshishian involved in your dietary and supplement needs BEFORE you get to the SNF/Rehab facility...because it's not easy for a long distance "stranger" to intimidate staff into getting you foods you can process and your needed supplements!! You KNOW the drill!

You can do this.

And remember, your seat belt saved your ass!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back