I broke my neck

Thank you @Spiky Bugger for all the details. And also for your excellent advice to @Charris who hopefully has someone to advocate for her, as doing so when you are seriously injured/drug addled is tough for anyone.

Thank you @Spiky Bugger for all the details. And also for your excellent advice to @Charris who hopefully has someone to advocate for her, as doing so when you are seriously injured/drug addled is tough for anyone.

Yea...I don't think she'll be in acute care all that long...it's rehab that will need to be "schooled." And if it's the same rehab as last time, they have been schooled.

But having Ara on board would be a good thing.

Yea...I don't think she'll be in acute care all that long...it's rehab that will need to be "schooled." And if it's the same rehab as last time, they have been schooled.

But having Ara on board would be a good thing.
I really wish I had known you before my revision and that you lived in the area because it would have been great to meet you. I could have had a date with three hot chicks! My wife, Larra and you.

Anyway, I agree completely that Ara will kick ass and take names for Charris if need be.

Thanks everyone. They started my TPN The second day I was here. My children are here with me. Mostly my son because my daughter works . On her days off she gives him a much needed break. Dr. K staff called to see where I was when I was just getting to the hospital.

They are giving me dilaudid, 100 fentnol patch, and fentnol shots for break through pain

Good grief! Rest and heal. So very thankful as this news could have been much worse. Thank goodness for seatbelts.

Thanks everyone. They started my TPN The second day I was here. My children are here with me. Mostly my son because my daughter works . On her days off she gives him a much needed break. Dr. K staff called to see where I was when I was just getting to the hospital.

They are giving me dilaudid, 100 fentnol patch, and fentnol shots for break through pain
Sounds like you've got it covered.

You're out of surgery now?

Oh my goodness, C! I am so sorry for your ordeal and pain. Glad you are well-medicated, amazed you are able to type or voice-to-text. Best wishes for swift healing.

Hope you're on the mend. I've got to say, you have the absolute worst luck I've ever heard of.

Heal quickly C and I hope the Dialaudid and fentanyl are working well to control your pain and that your nutrition struggles improve. I thought you had gotten beyond TPN but apparently you are still having issues in that regard. Hang in there and my best thoughts are with you sweetheart.

Thanks for keeping us informed. Of course, we all want you healed and healthy and back to your sassy self. It has been such a rough ride for you and now this, unbelievable nonsense.

Holey Mackral a girls away for a few weeks and all hell breaks loose. So sorry this has happened very relieved you are on you way to recovering. You're done with anything remotely negative happening to you. Quota full. It's blue sky's for here on out sister. Take good care
Whit

Hope you're on the mend. I've got to say, you have the absolute worst luck I've ever heard of.

No ma'am I absolutely do not have bad luck what I've been through a whole bunch of people would not have made it and I did just everything that I've been dealing with actually I believe I have God's favor

Latest posts

Back