Hi!

Dancesintherain75

I stumbled across this forum researching what the "common channel" numbers my surgeon gave me meant and was pleasantly surprised to see so many candid threads on the DS. I am scheduled for surgery on the 22nd of this month and am super excited to start the journey.

Might you want to tell us…who your surgeon is or if you have any questions about post-op stuff?

Thanks all! My Surgeon is Dr Jon Bruce. I'm in NC, not sure where everyone else is. And I have so many questions Spiky Bugger... but I tend to wait and see if the questions work themselves out rather than overload my brain with more information than it needs, which will likely cause me anxiety trying to remember it all. As is, I have a full refrigerator door covered in post it notes about Dr's appts, meds needed, foods needed for post op etc. I may be a tad ocd. :) I am having the DS done and did months of research before making that decision, both on the procedures themselves and the Dr's around me that perform the surgeries.

Right now, I'm just having a bit of pre-op anxiety and second guessing if I'm making the right choice, which I'm sure is 100% normal and absolutely will not change my mind.

I'm currently 5'4 and weigh 247lbs...

Latest posts

Back