Here I am!

Charris

Now an angel
20170116_204544.jpg PhotoGrid_1485538121036.png . I've been working full-time. Then when I get off work I go to the gym. When I get home it's about 9:30 so basically I go to bed and get up and do it all over again.

Winter has been so hard thus far because of the arthritis from all the broken bones I had. I'm trying to loose the now 35 extra pounds I need to loose for surgery with Keshishian. Unfortunately, I'm gaining weight.
After talking to @Spiky Bugger I realized it's probably the steroid injections I'm getting in my spine and back twice a month uggggh! Keshishian is going to blow his lid if I roll up in his office weighing 165. I'm going to the gym 5 days a week 2 hour minimum but yet I'm still gaining.

Yeah so I'm alive and well as can be expected. Thanks for being here for me and being concerned love you guys! Anyone who wants my personal number Im me.

So the single picture is from 1/22 & the double fromb1/28

Hi Clarissa! Glad to see you are doing well.

FYI, we have moved to Goodyear and I've found a new PCP with Abrazo who seems trainable and interested, and I'm breaking him in - Dr. Keller at the group on Dysart.

@Charris it's good to see you back again and recovering from some very serious injuries. 35 extra lbs is nothing compared to nearly dying. You will get there, but mostly I'm just glad you're still here.

I told her what someone told me...I gained weight because of steroids. That and moonface, for a while, anyway.

You look fabulous! I am so glad you are doing better and well enough for work. Do not make yourself crazy over your weight and over do it at the gym. I do not want you to get hurt! What type of surgery are you having with Dr. K?

Clarissa! :) Amazing lady, it's nice to see you here again. Brains, beauty and Style with a capital "S"! And I know we've had this discussion before, but I still cannot believe how you can wear heels that high and not fall over - I'm jealous of your ability to defy gravity. All the best. Give Toots a hug!

You look fabulous! I am so glad you are doing better and well enough for work. Do not make yourself crazy over your weight and over do it at the gym. I do not want you to get hurt! What type of surgery are you having with Dr. K?

I'm having a complete separation so that he can fix my huge hernia and place a 8x10 piece of mesh in my stomach to close me all back up. Abdominalplasty on steroids. Lol

Clarissa! :) Amazing lady, it's nice to see you here again. Brains, beauty and Style with a capital "S"! And I know we've had this discussion before, but I still cannot believe how you can wear heels that high and not fall over - I'm jealous of your ability to defy gravity. All the best. Give Toots a hug!
Honestly. I wear flats but take pictures with heels on. Lol that will be our secret. My knee doesn't really allow for all that yet. My huge purse always has the flats while I pose. I know vanity at its finest

Honestly. I wear flats but take pictures with heels on. Lol that will be our secret. My knee doesn't really allow for all that yet. My huge purse always has the flats while I pose. I know vanity at its finest
I may have to steal this trick. I love heels, but haven't worn them in years. I really miss my spectators in black and white and purple and white.

I'm having a complete separation so that he can fix my huge hernia and place a 8x10 piece of mesh in my stomach to close me all back up. Abdominalplasty on steroids. Lol

I believe I am having the same done in the near future but with a local surgeon.

@Charris when will you have your surgery? He is going to have to do the same technique on me too. I have a huge hernia, my third one...He said he would use the omplete separation technique with mesh placement on me too. I sure hope this will be the last surgery in the abdominal region for me.

Latest posts

Back