Hello

BiscuitLover

Hi all! My name is Lisa and I had the duodenal switch in Glendale, California with Dr. K 10 years ago. I was living in the St. Louis, Missouri area at the time but have since relocated to Southeast Texas.

I was lucky to find a fellow DSer in my town that's a NP to do follow-up with. My weight at the time of surgery was 363 lbs at 5'3". Now, I'm at 150 but I'm getting ready (finally) for skin removal surgeries.

I recognize a lot of great people still are here so hello to everyone and a special thanks to the vets here that gave me so much good information. Ya'll really pointed me in the right direction so I am so thankful to you all!

Anyways, I just wanted to say hi

Thank you! Yes I feel very fortunate to have local access. I actually had spoken with her on one of the wls boards years ago. She had her DS in Brazil.

Lisa it is so good to see you. I remember meeting you and your lovely Mother. I hope all is well.

Yes, ma'am! I've had some challenges so I'm so glad I rediscovered this board! My Mom asks about you ever so often. I can't wait to tell her you're well

Latest posts

Back