Hello from Illinois

My original and revision surgeon is Dr. Vivek Prachand.
Prachand just performed a DS on a friend of mine on the 28th, and he taught my original DS surgeon, Stephen Marshall, how to do the DS.

Please read my posts on the Hess method and the issues I have had because Marshall didn't utilize the Hess Method on me (Made my AL too short and caused severe malnutrition...this wouldn't have happened had he followed the Hess Method). Please tell Prachand you want the Hess method because you don't want to risk losing too much or not enough weight, and the only way he can give you the best chance of that not happening is to follow the Hess Method.

Prachand just performed a DS on a friend of mine on the 28th, and he taught my original DS surgeon, Stephen Marshall, how to do the DS.

Please read my posts on the Hess method and the issues I have had because Marshall didn't utilize the Hess Method on me (Made my AL too short and caused severe malnutrition...this wouldn't have happened had he followed the Hess Method). Please tell Prachand you want the Hess method because you don't want to risk losing too much or not enough weight, and the only way he can give you the best chance of that not happening is to follow the Hess Method.
I read it the other day. I've been reading about the DS since late 2007.

Latest posts

Back