haven't seen them in a bit where is ?

Charris

Now an angel
There are quite a few people that sometimes I just think about and wonder how they are doing. So I was thinking maybe we can start a post asking about them and if someone knows they can chime in.

I'm miss Cello. What happened to Nuboi, and I really wonder how DeeDee from the last board we moved from is? I have sent her several messages over there and have not gotten a response. That scares me I know she had major problems. Also I remember Nuboi got a DS and then became very depressed. I think he is probably the only other person that took up the majority of you guys time besides me. Lol

There was another woman, can't remember her name, she was here for a bit and had some complications since surgery. Was it proteinsnob? I worry too :(

Dee Dee (dianne) was having some serious issues with her lungs and infection if I remember correctly. It has been months since I was over there and she hadn't been back in a while before I left. She was a very sweet lady and I too worry about her and hope she is just focusing on getting better.

Latest posts

Back