Happy (Early), Mother’s Day!

robs477

Now an Angel in heaven
I’m going to have a very busy weekend and won’t be around the computer too much and really wanted to wish all you Ladies a very Happy Mother’s day!, even if I had to wish an early one…:D

The Women in this world, (most of them), Moms, Daughters, girlfriends, Sisters, Grandmothers are the glue that holds us all together and the reason we men, (the smart ones that is), do everything we do.

I seen this a couple weeks ago, thought it was funny (and true!), and of course thought of you Ladies on here ;)!!

Again, Happy Mother’s Day!

Rob

10982462_800828573286112_3986634086525189574_n.jpg

Last edited:
Whenever I'm included in a Mother's Day wish, I always think fervently, "I hope someday I'll qualify for that." :)

Happy Mother's Day to all the mamas! :)

Whenever I'm included in a Mother's Day wish, I always think fervently, "I hope someday I'll qualify for that." :)

Happy Mother's Day to all the mamas! :)

Wives counts as "Mothers" too...Thats why I worded it like I did, Happy Mothers Day! and my best wishes for you having your kiddies.

Hell no Diana! Have a good time! Thank you Rob and you're right I sometimes believe my husband has been my biggest kid!

Happy Mothers Day!

Rob this is a poster my Mr Barb posted to me on FB and my comment back to him. We have been together for 48 years. That includes the 2 we dated.

1613881_10152098966778716_5688696443657760455_n.jpg
My comment: You better watch out old man because I'm going to take the stick out of my ass that you always complain about and beat you over the head with it!!

People who know us and our humor had some good comments too! I am still laughing!

Hell no Diana! Have a good time! Thank you Rob and you're right I sometimes believe my husband has been my biggest kid!

Happy Mothers Day!

Rob this is a poster my Mr Barb posted to me on FB and my comment back to him. We have been together for 48 years. That includes the 2 we dated.

View attachment 604
My comment: You better watch out old man because I'm going to take the stick out of my ass that you always complain about and beat you over the head with it!!

People who know us and our humor had some good comments too! I am still laughing!

Thxs Barb, thats funny, another funny to add to my collection! ;)....Yeah, my Wife is always asking me when am I going to "grow up"?? My usual response is....if it hasnt happened by now, then theres a pretty good chance it won't.....But, the entertainments cheap and you get what you pay for so it is what it is :D:D!

Is it bad that I ran away from home (and the boomerang kids) for Mother's Day?

Oh hell no!! You guys deserve to do whatever the heck you want when you want!!!!! I saw your other RV post and it looks REALLY fun, hope you'll have a great time!

Thanks, Rob.

Mother's Day is problematic for me. I lost my Mother on May 14, 2002. Mother's Day that year was the 12th and she was already in ICU and we knew she wasn't long for this world.

My kids are all of the furry variety. While they don't say Happy Mother's Day, I KNOW they love me.

Non-mom here, but I have fur-kids :).

This is a tough Mother's Day for me this year, with my miserable in-law situation.

As I said, NOT to take away from all the Moms that raise children whom I think are the REAL HERO's of our society, especially the single Moms whom have to work and do it ALL by themselves, but to ME...Mothers day is a lot more than just that.

@Elizabeth N. and @southernlady and everyone else....Did you ever wonder why as a society we say, "Mother Nature", "Mother Earth" etc? Because it means life, birth, creation, re-birth and on and on. To ME....if what we call "God" was gender specific, why the hell would it be a MAN when EVERY single other form of creation and "Birthing" comes from a WOMAN!!!! To ME....Mothers Day should be a celebration to honor ALL Women and creation in general, in essence, LIFE!. Even if you don't have children, you have or had Mothers, Sisters, Friends, husbands, pets etc. To ME, again, Its all part of the same soup and worthy of celebration.

So, again Ladies, Happy Mothers Day to you ALL ;)!

Thanks, Rob! Happy belated Mother's Day to all of you ladies!! My kids and husband actually made an effort this year so I had a great day. LOL. Just a little effort makes all the difference. :)

Latest posts

Back