Happy Anniversary to BariatricFacts!

DianaCox

Bad Cop
If I recall correctly, the site was officially launched on January 1, 2014. I want to thank @southernlady in particular, and all of the admins and others who have worked so hard to make this the best bariatric site on the WWW.

Let's dedicate this year to bringing new people to the site and making it even better - and making sure that everyone who is considering bariatric surgery knows about ALL of their choices, as well as has the best information for living successfully and well afterwards.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!
:ngbbs450d0391e9c80::thhippy::wav::dancing biggrin::attention9ha:

If I recall correctly, the site was officially launched on January 1, 2014. I want to thank @southernlady in particular, and all of the admins and others who have worked so hard to make this the best bariatric site on the WWW.

Let's dedicate this year to bringing new people to the site and making it even better - and making sure that everyone who is considering bariatric surgery knows about ALL of their choices, as well as has the best information for living successfully and well afterwards.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!
:ngbbs450d0391e9c80::thhippy::wav::dancing biggrin::attention9ha:

Thank you. @DianaCox

We just got it up and running...it's been the MEMBERS who made it a forum worthy of it's name. Couldn't do it without the members who make this an excellent resource.

Hear hear! How many members do we have these days?
@Larra, we have 795 members. (altho if you look at the member number, it shows member 795 as an ID of 953...the 158 difference are the spammers/trolls we've banned this year or test members we created to test a feature. (I think there have been 4 or 5 of those this year).

:happybirthdayballon:ahhh so that makes sense BFis a baby, so that is why I had never heard of it? :party4:
I feel like I am coming in at the begining of something great, and I am amazed at the number of members in such a short amount of time. thank you for inviting me!!!!

:happybirthdayballon:ahhh so that makes sense BFis a baby, so that is why I had never heard of it? :party4:
I feel like I am coming in at the begining of something great, and I am amazed at the number of members in such a short amount of time. thank you for inviting me!!!!
YES, we are just a baby but it's been a fantastic start! The coming years will be even better.

Happy Birthday! Great site because of great people! Happy New Year to all my new friends on here. You guys are all very special to me.

150 spammers and trolls in just one year??? that's a lot! A big thank you to the admins and moderators who weeded them out. I saw a few of each, but had no idea there were so many. Great job!

150 spammers and trolls in just one year??? that's a lot! A big thank you to the admins and moderators who weeded them out. I saw a few of each, but had no idea there were so many. Great job!
Actually that is a very small amount compared to most forums...that is less than 1 a day. Many forums will have 10-20 a day!

Latest posts

Back