Food Journal Tues 1st April

huneypie

Wannabe
A friend told me about this awesome sounding tablet today, I'm contemplating getting one. Here's a really short video telling you about it:

B1 Protein shake (30)
S Pistachios (10)
B2 2 eggs, 2 sausages & bacon (25)
S Gluten free gazpacho (1 cup)
L Chicken salad (35)
S Protein bar (I was HUNGRY!!) (25)
D Chicken casserole (30)
Protein total (155)
F 96+
V All in (inc 7 calcium batches & iron, vit C & copper) nightime strontium batches pending

Last edited by a moderator:
B#1 Yogurt, butter coffee (YEAH FOR ROUTINE)
B#2 2 sausage patties/egg/and part of a biscuit. I think I had one bite and that was plenty.
L: 4 BBQ meatballs
S: Fig bar
D: Half a chicken and cheese burrito (drowning in sour cream)

Rest pending

Last edited:
B- quest bar- 21
S- smoked gouda & bresaola- 24
S- jerky- 22
L- rotisserie chicken- 16
S- low sugar detour bar- 15
D- out at a buffet, fried chicken thigh, ham, bourbon chicken, chicken fried steak, few bites of hubby's dessert. Too many carbs, but took my time and got lots of protein- 55
Total- 153

ha, I posted about the giant tablet and totally forgot about what I ate today!! :tongue:

did good at work, totally turned my back on the big box of donuts. didn't exercise, expect for walking the dogs - better than nothing.

protein bar for breakfast, scrambled eggs/cheese for lunch

supper was iffy - bowl of peas with butter and salt/pepper and some ginger cookies...starchy.

could be worse, over all. very stressful day at work, too.

B- quest bar- 21
S- smoked gouda & bresaola- 24
S- jerky- 22
L- rotisserie chicken- 16
S- low sugar detour bar- 15
D- out at a buffet, fried chicken thigh, ham, bourbon chicken, chicken fried steak, few bites of hubby's dessert. Too many carbs, but took my time and got lots of protein- 55
Total- 153
Great protein number despite the carbs. :)

ha, I posted about the giant tablet and totally forgot about what I ate today!! :tongue:

did good at work, totally turned my back on the big box of donuts. didn't exercise, expect for walking the dogs - better than nothing.

protein bar for breakfast, scrambled eggs/cheese for lunch

supper was iffy - bowl of peas with butter and salt/pepper and some ginger cookies...starchy.

could be worse, over all. very stressful day at work, too.
A bowl of peas wouldn't have filled me, so you did to not have that much for dinner (OK some cookies too). Shame the stress got to you. I hope the next day is better.

anticipating a super-stressful day at work and planning for it. one thing I'm going it making a list during the weekly meeting - brainstorming ways to make money, going to shoot for 2 dozen at least. 50 maybe! it's brainstorming so stuff like "live in my car" can totally go on the list.

then I work on my list while they tell us how fucked we are at work. (and how they will not be helping with birth control despite the fucking- you get the idea)

Latest posts

Back