Food Journal Thurs 3rd April

huneypie

Wannabe
Oops, just realized that I put Tues 2nd April for yesterday's post... how asleep was I to make 'til the end of the day and still get the day wrong. The only thing I was clear on was that April Fool's day was over!! :biggrin:

*ETA: Urgh... I did it again @southernlady or @JackieOnLine could one of you change Weds to Thurs in my subject pretty purlease? I'm in need of a weekend clearly!! :X3:

B1 Protein shake (30)
S Apple
B2 2 eggs, 2 sausages & bacon (25)
S Gluten free gazpacho (1 cup)
L Chicken salad (35)
S Fish sticks & pistachios (15)
D Fish (25)
Protein total (130)
F 96+
V All in (inc 7 calcium batches & iron, vit C & copper) nightime strontium batches pending

Just in case you don't get a notification coz of me editing my post, I'll re-post it here:
"Urgh... I did it again @southernlady or @JackieOnLine could one of you change Weds to Thurs in my subject pretty purlease? I'm in need of a weekend clearly!! :X3:"

Back to routine today...or trying.
B#1 Yogurt/butter coffee
B#2 2 yam patties and a 1/4 cup of fried okra. (wasn't feeling anything else)
L: Piece of fried chicken
S: Protein shake
S: Fig bar
S: Protein bar
D: My version of Chicken Almandine. (no almonds, :) ) 1) I don't have any and 2) my teeth hate them.

Rest pending

Last edited:
I'm starting to get emails on posts you respond to. This is new only as of today. I only used to get alerts when I visited the site and you'd replied to something.

Always got emails when anyone else posted... weird, right?

I'm starting to get emails on posts you respond to. This is new only as of today. I only used to get alerts when I visited the site and you'd replied to something.

Always got emails when anyone else posted... weird, right?
Yeah, that is odd UNLESS you have opted to watch and receive emails for any thread you start or for this forum.

I'm just happy if I get the day of the week right. and I have no idea about the notices/alerts :dontknow:

today I had hardly anything all day - just too busy at work. had a protein shake and some chicken breast and got home after 3:00 very hungry. put an Amy's frozen dinner in the micro and then added a slice of jack cheese to it, YUM.

so now I am laying around in a very full but not uncomfortable state: so far so good.

in general, though, I don't like it when I don't have time to eat enough all day and come home ready to bite someone!

A touch lower than I'd like today, went to the first weekly outdoor concert of the season and should've brought a shake with me instead of water, but it's something I would've never attended 175 pounds ago AND I would've thought 83 degrees was too hot to sit outside, but now I think it's delightful :D

B- low sugar detour bar & almonds- 21
S- chicken salad- 36
S- prosciutto- 14
L- sausage queso dip with a spoon- 25
S- power crunch bar- 14
S- cashews- 5
D- crock pot pulled chicken w/low sugar BBQ sauce & some cole slaw- 30
Total- 145

I'm just happy if I get the day of the week right. and I have no idea about the notices/alerts :dontknow:

today I had hardly anything all day - just too busy at work. had a protein shake and some chicken breast and got home after 3:00 very hungry. put an Amy's frozen dinner in the micro and then added a slice of jack cheese to it, YUM.

so now I am laying around in a very full but not uncomfortable state: so far so good.

in general, though, I don't like it when I don't have time to eat enough all day and come home ready to bite someone!
Shame you're having such a bad time at the moment. Sounds like some job hunting is in order.

A touch lower than I'd like today, went to the first weekly outdoor concert of the season and should've brought a shake with me instead of water, but it's something I would've never attended 175 pounds ago AND I would've thought 83 degrees was too hot to sit outside, but now I think it's delightful :D

B- low sugar detour bar & almonds- 21
S- chicken salad- 36
S- prosciutto- 14
L- sausage queso dip with a spoon- 25
S- power crunch bar- 14
S- cashews- 5
D- crock pot pulled chicken w/low sugar BBQ sauce & some cole slaw- 30
Total- 145
Well at least you're figuring out how to make improvements.

BTW sorry about the previous blank post which I've since deleted (my first delete here). My phone lost connectivity while posting. :)

Latest posts

Back