Food Journal Sun 2nd Mar

huneypie

Wannabe
I went out to dinner with DH tonight - yippee. The shops look so pretty in the evening when their lights illuminate a dark rainy evening.

The low carb custard I made, exploded everywhere and now I have a couple of small blisters on my chin due to the scald. I've never had that happen before, it exploded about a minute after the microwave finished!! :mad: DH said I should've stopped the microwave and stirred the custard... oh well, you live and learn!!

B Protein shake (30)
S Yogurt (5)
L Chili w grated cheese (35)
S Low carb custard (10)
D Chicken & goat's cheese salad (30)
Protein total (110)
F 72+
V All in (inc 7 calcium batches) nightime iron, vit C & copper & strontium batches pending

Last edited:
OUCH!!!

B#1 Yogurt/butter coffee
B#2 French Toast & sausage
S: RTD Protein shake
L: "Salad" with loads of dressing
S: Fig bar
D: Fajita

Rest pending

B- quest bar- 21
L- low carb Philly cheesesteak burger- 36
S- buffalo chicken salad- 30
S- shake- 25
S- kielbasa & sauerkraut- 10
S- almonds- 6
D- baby back ribs- 28
Total- 156

OUCH!!!

B#1 Yogurt/butter coffee
B#2 French Toast & sausage
S: RTD Protein shake
L: "Salad" with loads of dressing
S: Fig bar
D: Fajita

Rest pending
Indeed - I'm hopeless at cooking, heck I even burnt rice in the microwave once!!

I LOVE Mexican - we don't enough Mexican restaurants in England!!

When's your jaw surgery?

Indeed - I'm hopeless at cooking, heck I even burnt rice in the microwave once!!

I LOVE Mexican - we don't enough Mexican restaurants in England!!

When's your jaw surgery?
Fajitas the way I make them are pretty easy and doesn'r require MUCH cooking. I start with already cooked meat (usually leftovers but stores here in the US also carry the packages of presliced/seasoned fajita meat). Since *I* use leftovers, I have to season it myself (packaged seasoning). Then cook sliced onions and julienne cut bell peppers (I use multicolored) in a bit of olive oil. Once done enough, I add the seasoned meat and warm. Serve with plenty of sour cream and cheese!

Not sure exactly when surgery will be. I see my surgeon on the 19th for my 2 year checkup and to discuss when to do the work.

Latest posts

Back