Food Journal Sun 26th Jan

huneypie

Wannabe
Buon giorno tutti!! :b7ydance:

I've just got back from the shops with DH and I'm off to throw the ribs in the oven, which I haven't had for ages, so they should be goood!!

B Cheesy omelette (25)
S Yogurt (10)
L Chicken & goat's cheese spinach salad w balsamic glaze (30)
S Houmous & red pepper (5)
D BBQ Ribs (40)
Protein total (110)
F 72+
V All in (inc 6 calcium batches) nightime iron, vit C & copper & strontium batches pending

Spend several hours today housecleaning...dh vacuums, I do the rest. I can't handle the vacuum yet. We even washed the puppies who are now snoozing in daddy's lap while wrapped in blankets.
B#1 Yogurt, butter coffee
B#2 One piece of french toast and sausage
L: Leftover kielbasa and potatoes.

The rest is still pending

Happy Sunday. This is the Plan for today. I am up to Lunch. Ribs for dinner here too!
Short Ribs browned and in the Crock-pot.

B#1: Double scoop Protein Drink
Coffee .25 cup of 1/2 & 1/2
B#2: Burrito- 2 eggs, 1/4 cup of cheese
S: 1 oz Marcona Almonds
L: (Left overs) Buffalo Meat Taco on Hard shell with cheese and sour cream
S:
D: Boneless Beef Short Ribs with Cheese Grits.
S:
(P) 151
(F) 159
(C) 49

LOL I can imagine that getting those doggies clean can be entertaining to say the least :laugh:
Actually both fit in the kitchen sink which means I do NOT have to bend over the bathtub to wash them. Lucy, I can pick up easy enough, she only weighs 9 lbs. Desi is a bigger handful, he's about 16 lbs. During the winter we only wash them about every 3 weeks...today was a GOOD day for it, ALMOST 60 outside when I washed them and they had been out rolling in the dirt!

B- missed it- oops
L- 10 or so Cilantro Lime Shrimp and a glass of milk
D- 3 pieces of BACON, Ina Garten style.
Dessert- A bite of what I made everyone else for dinner. Does anyone else know what the Waffle Love food truck is? Belgian Leige waffles? Well, I made a copycat recipe that everyone went nuts for. :) And I made a lot of bacon.
I'm planning to either have another piece of bacon or a Premier Protein drink later on tonight.

Yes, I've had those waffles in Belgium, they're good. :D

I hope you managed to get the protein drink in for the sake of a better protein count... oh for the days when I ate so little.

I am doing really well thanks to new office supplies!! :w00t:

seriously, you watch my dust: I got a tiny whiteboard to go on the fridge and am tracking water, cardio :angel1: and minutes in front of my new therapy light.

things are going GREAT!

Latest posts

Back