Food Journal Sun 16th Mar

huneypie

Wannabe
Doh, the weekend's nearly over again. DH and I did some spring cleaning as it was the weather for it. We put the arm chairs in the garden while the iRobot vacuumed the lounge. :biggrin:

Anyways, why do carbs taste so darn good!! The cookie got me again!! I then went for it with pistachios as I they're a lot better than the alternative!! They're regular pistachios not the crazy chili ones thankfully.

B Protein shak(30)
S Yogurt(5)
L Chili w grated cheese(40)
S Cookie
S Pistachios(25)
D Chicken breast w cheese(40)
Protein total(140)
F 72+
V All in (inc 6 calcium batches) nightime iron, vit C & copper & strontium batches pending

B#1 Yogurt/Butter coffee
B#2 never happened
L: Hamburger patty with cheese
S: Fig bar
D: Chicken tenders (home made)/ leftover green beans/leftover mac salad (both of these from dinner at Caro-Mi)
S: Protein shake
S: Hot dog
S: Frozen yogurt

I need to add some extra protein today...but full right now.

All vites done

Last edited:
B1- quest bar- 21
B2- slice of frittata and half an English muffin w/ cream cheese- 25
L- ham & cheese roll ups- 32
S- quest bar- 21
D- butter chicken- 35
S- soy fax seed chips & cheese cubes- 20
Total- 154

B1- quest bar- 21
B2- slice of frittata and half an English muffin w/ cream cheese- 25
L- ham & cheese roll ups- 32
S- quest bar- 21
D- butter chicken- 35
S- soy fax seed chips & cheese cubes- 20
Total- 154
Ham and cheese roll ups sound like a good idea, but I've never actually tried them... I guess they're like a ham and cheese sandwich minus the bread!! Being an ex-veggie, the bread 'protected' me from the meat, but I feel that I'm gonna try them in the near future!! :biggrin:

Ham and cheese roll ups sound like a good idea, but I've never actually tried them... I guess they're like a ham and cheese sandwich minus the bread!! Being an ex-veggie, the bread 'protected' me from the meat, but I feel that I'm gonna try them in the near future!! :biggrin:
I always liked cold cuts/deli meat rolled up with cheese in the middle, since I was a little kid. You might want to start with turkey or chicken before going to ham if you're a little funny about meat still!

I always liked cold cuts/deli meat rolled up with cheese in the middle, since I was a little kid. You might want to start with turkey or chicken before going to ham if you're a little funny about meat still!
I always use deli ham...chicken/turkey cold cuts don't even come close to interesting me. :)

What I do is take a piece of mozz or provolone cheese and roll it up in two slices of deli ham...voila!

Liz- you have to find a store that carries boars head cold cuts, they are so much better than all the others and have a ton of interesting flavors. Buffalo chicken, jerk chicken, turkey pastrami, salsa turkey, a bunch more. Sometimes I prefer the turkey (although the pesto Parmesan ham is sooo good) and it's usually more protein than the ham!

Liz- you have to find a store that carries boars head cold cuts, they are so much better than all the others and have a ton of interesting flavors. Buffalo chicken, jerk chicken, turkey pastrami, salsa turkey, a bunch more. Sometimes I prefer the turkey (although the pesto Parmesan ham is sooo good) and it's usually more protein than the ham!
I don't have to go far...the Ingle's down the road has Boar's Head. We just tend to get the sliced deli ham in the three pack from Costco.

Latest posts

Back