Food Journal Sun 2nd Feb

huneypie

Wannabe
Hi, well I'm all packed ready to go to Tunisia next weekend. I have protein and all my vitamins in there and I'm under the luggage weight limit so I can afford to throw things in as I remember anything!! :wink:

I hope everyone's enjoying their Sunday. I'm off to get a bowl of chili that DH made, yum yum!! :biggrin:

B Decaff protein coffee(30)
S Yogurt(5)
L Fish(25)
S Protein shake w frozen berries(30)
D Chili w grated cheese & sour cream(30)
Protein total(120)
F 72+
V All in (inc 6 calcium batches) nightime iron, vit C & copper & strontium batches pending

B #1 Yogurt/butter coffee
B #2 2 eggs, 2 sausage and one piece of buttered toast.
L: Homemade hamburger/veggie soup and 4 dill pickles. (Told dh I'm about ready to stop these...had a taste for them and indulged. The dill flavor may be satisfying some need I need. I know the crunch helps)
Rest pending.

Got laundry going, fixed the shower head in the bath...all of a sudden it was a bare dribble. But what came out of the faucet below was still full force. Took the old one off, and yeap, it was the old showerhead. So we replaced it. And getting dh packed to spend the week in Asheville going to class. He's gonna stay with his cousin and her hubby.

What class is DH going to? BTW I was sorry to hear that you're having more jaw surgery. Just as well you're up a couple of lbs. I really hope you'll be done with jaw surgery after this.

What class is DH going to? BTW I was sorry to hear that you're having more jaw surgery. Just as well you're up a couple of lbs. I really hope you'll be done with jaw surgery after this.
He is going to take a pre-licensing course in Property and Causality Insurance so he can be of much more help to his cousin, who owns her own business. The classes are held about every 2 months and this next week is the next class.

Yeap, which is why other than trying to get rid of carby stuff, and TRYING to focus on protein, I'm not worried.

wow!

hope you have a marvelous time - have you been there before? will you be at the beach?

I don't know anything about the country except it's right on the top of Africa!

L: Homemade hamburger/veggie soup and 4 dill pickles. (Told dh I'm about ready to stop these...had a taste for them and indulged. The dill flavor may be satisfying some need I need. I know the crunch helps)

@southernlady how do pickle sit for earlies, ya think? I know everything is ymmv, just wondered how successful people were early on - I'm missing crunch and the tang of vinegar.

@southernlady how do pickle sit for earlies, ya think? I know everything is ymmv, just wondered how successful people were early on - I'm missing crunch and the tang of vinegar.
I would wait at least two months so your insides are healed and then try a bite of pickle. Then wait a couple of days. If no reaction, go easy but go for it!

Remember pickles have no protein to speak of (not sure if any at all) so you don't want to waste sleeve space but a few now and then won't hurt if your sleeve sits okay with them.

I think cucumber was the first veggie I tried, no seeds at first though. Tried with the seeds at about 2.5 months and have been eating them ever since. The cold crispness helps to break up a protein rut, but I still only need a couple bites or a spear and not a whole big one like I used to.

Latest posts

Back