Food Journal Sun 23rd Feb

huneypie

Wannabe
Feeling less hungry today thanks to @Elizabeth N.'s recommendation to avoid slider foods... something I remember well from my sleeve days, but that I'd started to overlook. :) B2 of tuna worked well for me.

B1 Cheesy scrambled eggs (30)
B2 Tuna in oil (15)
L Macaroni cheese (35)
S Yogurt (5)
D Oven roast chicken (30)
Protein total (115)
F 72+
V All in (inc 7 calcium batches) nightime iron, vit C & copper & strontium batches pending

Last edited:
B#1 Yogurt/butter coffee
B#2 2 eggs/sausage and a small amount of fried potatoes
L: Hotdog (just the hotdog, no bun)
I'm behind today!

Rest pending

sticking with protein til I get my dogs walked, then I'm going to eat carbs or drink wine (or both) and take another nap. maybe I can stay up late enough to watch Downton Abbey! :108:

just had a microwave quiche I found at Winco (worker owned!), left the crust. :angel10:

all messed up on water and no cardio. :blushing:

Aunt Flo has swooped in for a visit...feeling washed out, tired, unable to eat or drink much. Sore and achey. :Mess:

B zofran, Pepcid, 1 Advil w/ peppermint tea
L 2oz tuna w/mayo (16)
D 1 chicken wing (5), Starbucks Banana Chocolate Smoothie (20)*
S 1/2C frozen blueberries, Dubliner cheese 1oz (7)

Protein (48)
Water (54)
* once I had this I felt totally better

Last edited:
sorry you are feeling poorly, Tater. my Mom used to call it, as in "feeling a little punk".

dunno if that's a real thing or just what she said.

last week I heard a patient say "son of a sea cook!" which is also something my Mom said.

sticking with protein til I get my dogs walked, then I'm going to eat carbs or drink wine (or both) and take another nap. maybe I can stay up late enough to watch Downton Abbey! :108:

just had a microwave quiche I found at Winco (worker owned!), left the crust. :angel10:

all messed up on water and no cardio. :blushing:
Thank goodness for doggies to ensure you get some exercise in :)

Woke up super late today, so the late start made me miss out on some time to eat...

B- slice of bacon, sausage & cheese frittata- 17
S- quest bar-21
L- buffalo chicken salad- 30
S- shake- 24
D- butternut squash & ricotta "pancake" & chicken cutlet- 39
Total- 131

Woke up super late today, so the late start made me miss out on some time to eat...

B- slice of bacon, sausage & cheese frittata- 17
S- quest bar-21
L- buffalo chicken salad- 30
S- shake- 24
D- butternut squash & ricotta "pancake" & chicken cutlet- 39
Total- 131
That was a respectable day nevertheless :) with an earlier start you'll hit your target.

Latest posts

Back