Food Journal & Low Carb Custard Recipe Thurs 13th Feb

huneypie

Wannabe
Yay, we had some sun in Tunisia today and I sat out in it for a couple of hours!! :D

OK, so I'm gonna have to de-carb when I get back home... I plan on using low carb custard in my battle as it's very filling and the fat will help me 'go' (recipe is lower down).

B Cheese & scrambled eggs 30
S Cheese & tomato croissant 10
L Turkey & rice 30
S Crepes 0
D Pork w rice 30

Protein: 100
F 72+
V All in (inc 6 batches of calcium) night time iron, vit C, copper pending & strontium batches pending

CUSTARD

6 eggs
6 egg yokes
1 cup of Splenda
Cinnamon

I cooked them in the microwave last time but didn't really write down what I did, so I'll just play - I think a couple of minutes should be more than plenty.

I'll have the remaining egg white raw with Splenda... don't this if you have hair loss/biotin issues. As I never and I have a bottle of biotin waiting to be used I figured I'll go for it (raw egg inhibits biotin absorption).

I'd love to know if crepes will ever be in my future. Would you happen to have a good recipe? I've seen a few recipes with alternative flours on Pinterest. I haven't had them for years and I don't know why they sound so good, but they do.

Snob- I haven't made them yet, but the cream cheese pancake recipe (1 egg per 1 oz cream cheese) plus a little coconut flour is supposed to be the texture of a crepe. When I was in France, I had crepes filled with chicken, spinach and mushrooms in a thick, cheesy cream sauce. Sounds DS perfect to me!

B#1 Yogurt, butter coffee
B#2, 2 eggs/ham slices
S: Fig bar
L: Deli ham rolled in a piece of cheese
S: Fig bar
S: Hot dogs in crescent roll
D: Fried chicken, 1/4 twice baked potato with extra cheese
Rest pending

did cardio before work, yay.

did OK with water and OK with food so far
but it's late afternoon: the danger hour. :popcorn:

Google I breathe I'm hungry cream cheese pancakes and they're very similar to what @brooklyngirl said, just minus the cornflour. They were a staple of mine early out - lots of good protein in eggs.

Sorry, I'm on a phone or I'd provide a link.

I'd love to know if crepes will ever be in my future. Would you happen to have a good recipe? I've seen a few recipes with alternative flours on Pinterest. I haven't had them for years and I don't know why they sound so good, but they do.

@ProteinSnob the ones I mentioned are more pancakes not crepes. We call them all pancakes in the UK, so sorry for the confusion (I'd say Scotch pancakes to emphasise thick ones LOL).

if I could do the transition for (horrible) job to home somehow. I often thing there has to be some healthy way to unwind...and supposedly I am walking the dogs but all week it's been raining.

I think Oprah said that you think you need something physical then - food, drink - but what you need is something spiritual. ?? !!

Latest posts

Back