Distraught

Thanks everyone - I can't wait to get home and start to get to know him. The girls are having a good time having him to themselves, and they report that Mimi and Onyx seem to be very interested in a non-threatening way.

I think I'd like to leave the post titled the way it is - it tells a whole story. Or maybe add "Distraught - a Sad Tale with a Hopeful Ending."

Thanks everyone - I can't wait to get home and start to get to know him. The girls are having a good time having him to themselves, and they report that Mimi and Onyx seem to be very interested in a non-threatening way.

I think I'd like to leave the post titled the way it is - it tells a whole story. Or maybe add "Distraught - a Sad Tale with a Hopeful Ending."
The reason I suggested a "change" is that you do have good news NOW.

Now I'm the weepy one!!! I am so honored again to find a kitten for your family. He is special and I agree that he is a gift from Loki. There is just something about his breed, coloring, behaviors, and "old soul" sweetness that is too coincidental to deny a connection. There are certain animals that touch me in a special way and he is one of them. I am so glad I will know him forever and can't wait to see him at the BBQ.

Now I'm the weepy one!!! I am so honored again to find a kitten for your family. He is special and I agree that he is a gift from Loki. There is just something about his breed, coloring, behaviors, and "old soul" sweetness that is too coincidental to deny a connection. There are certain animals that touch me in a special way and he is one of them. I am so glad I will know him forever and can't wait to see him at the BBQ.

Cathy, that was very sweet of you to do that for Diana! I cant wait to meet you and see you and yours in just 5 days!

This thread got me thinking of a somewhat tangentially-related idea that just showed up in my Facebook feed. It's a wallet card letting emergency personnel know you have pets at home that need care in case you are incapacitated. I'm putting it in my wallet next to the one describing my DS anatomy. :)

---> https://www.facebook.com/snowdoggur...564767672589/1072710446091352/?type=1&theater

Not sure if that link will work so here's one from the ASPCA ---> https://www.aspca.org/pet-care/planning-for-your-pets-future/getting-started

We should probably put one of those on the RV ... but we have so many people living with us right now, SOMEONE would be at home if we weren't.

I loved meeting you. What a woman!

I love my animals more than anyone or anything so I salute you for what you do. You're brave and good.

It is still mostly easiest to catch a pic of him when he's sleeping.

11745963_10153034075481173_473857530020587486_n.jpg

11036036_10153023838316173_3857068192438072515_n.jpg

11008606_10153013203746173_45395728997810331_n.jpg

10421506_10152981343751173_7055329550494050881_n.jpg

11665624_10153035270376173_7640652739170201789_n.jpg

They are so sweet that after looking at these pictures, I feel like I almost don't have to put sugar in my next cup of coffee! So happy for you!

Anyone else not able to see the pix? I uploaded them from FB, and generally, only my FB friends can see my stuff on FB, but Hilary can see the pix and we are not FB friends (don't know why, but we aren't). So I think it's at your end only ... but I'm not sure.

Anyone else not able to see the pix? I uploaded them from FB, and generally, only my FB friends can see my stuff on FB, but Hilary can see the pix and we are not FB friends (don't know why, but we aren't). So I think it's at your end only ... but I'm not sure.
Diana, I can but then I am FB friends with you.

What you actually need to do is upload them from your computer not FB.

I thought you only wanted us to upload from websites, because that uses less bandwidth (or some other resource).
Yes, BUT FB isn't the best one unless you stick them in a public album or set them to public. If only your friends can see them, it breaks the link.

Latest posts

Back