Combining prescriptions and vitamins

Amey

Does anyone know of there is a website or app that you can input all your prescriptions and vitamins and it will tell you what not to mix together or how far apart you should take them? Like I take Armour thyroid and estradiol and I know they have to be taken 12 hours apart abs the Armour in the morning on an empty stomach and 4 hours from calcium. I also take omeprazole but it has to be taken in an empty stomach, preferably in the morning but not worth the Armour. If I'm going to be taking calcium 3 times a day but can't start taking it until 11 AM and I have to take omeprazole on am empty stomach too... But I'm supposed to eat within an hour of waking up... How the hell does that all work? Not to mention when I have surgery and have to start taking all the vitamins. UGH!

I don't know of any app, sorry :( Maybe a money maker for you to create one ;)

I don't take armour, maybe someone else can chime in with that.

My schedule is kinda like this:

5:45 wake up, take iron, copper and C all in my bedside table with a protein bar.
5:55 wee, check FB, shower, dress
6:45 head downstairs, grab a drink, turn on the news
7:15 (1.5 hours from iron) take omeprozole, zantac and sertraline
8:00 (or so) make a double protein coffee
8:30 take my b vits and multis
10:30 take my first batch of fussy non-mixable vits: calcium citrate, d, a, k (etc)
12:00noon EAT!!! nom nom nom
3:30 Eat again and again if I want!
4:00 second batch of vits: calcium (bone up/bone booster) and friends
6:30 birth control (VERY IMPORTANT as Im on mini pill and has to be taken same time every day)
7:30 DINNER!!!
8:30 last batch of vits: magnesium, a, e, etc
10:00 Omeprozole and zantac

Obviously I don't stick to this 100% except for birth control lol, but this is my basic day. staggering it all out. You will find your groove as where there is a will, there is a way! Good luck!!!

Does anyone know of there is a website or app that you can input all your prescriptions and vitamins and it will tell you what not to mix together or how far apart you should take them? Like I take Armour thyroid and estradiol and I know they have to be taken 12 hours apart abs the Armour in the morning on an empty stomach and 4 hours from calcium. I also take omeprazole but it has to be taken in an empty stomach, preferably in the morning but not worth the Armour. If I'm going to be taking calcium 3 times a day but can't start taking it until 11 AM and I have to take omeprazole on am empty stomach too... But I'm supposed to eat within an hour of waking up... How the hell does that all work? Not to mention when I have surgery and have to start taking all the vitamins. UGH!
I take those same meds and I just take them all in the morning on an empty stomach. I just can't do complicated and my thyroid is great and the omeprezole keeps me happy.

Latest posts

Back