Can we talk $#!+ some more?

Diarrhea is like a water faucet, completely liquid. What we have is NOT diarrhea, it is a DESIRED outcome of surgery. Damn Turd Counters anyway. We POOP MORE, and that's a GOOD thing. (I think I just flashed back to a Beavis and Butthead episode.....)

I recently had this conversation with my 88 year old MIL because she was being (mis)treated for diarrhea. Stupid doctor had her on an elimination diet. At the age of 88. Damn Turd Counters. Go find something else to count.

Early out, I was lucky to poop once in the AM, I was hardly eating. Now it's a predictable, like clockwork 3 times in quick succession, while I wake up and drink my coffee. A three act play is a very accurate description. That is not diarrhea, that is my DS working it's magic. Well, and my newly discovered Nutella Fat Bombs, which have replaced my two prune-chaser to my calcium doses to combat brick butt.

In my view, the matinee you describe is a single play in three acts. I think when a DS'er is counting, er, tickets, brief intermissions can be ignored...
Agreed.

I count as one movement any that come within a half hour or so of the first.

My normal is 3-5x/day. When it starts getting to 6-8, I know I'm having issues. Antibiotics is certainly a possibility and anxiety. When I'm upset; I have no appetite & I 'go' a lot.

Lately, mine have become less frequent and more "pre-DS" is consistency. My normal, for so many years, was "puddin' poo." Not sure why I'm having this change, but I don't like it.

Latest posts

Back