can I open the vitamins?

cris

I still can't swallow all these pills. Most are the capsules that have power in them. One smells horrible, so I probably won't do it to that one, but the others...could I put the powder from them in yogurt and swallow it down that way? Most are from vita lady. I just want to get better, have more energy, and not have bad labs...ever.

Yes you can. When I was in the hospital and nursing home I had so many pills to take the would put them in apple sauce so they were easier for me to swallow. I was unable to feed myself or anything. So it took forever to have me try to swallow a couple at a time drinking so the would put like 5 to 8 pills per bite in pudding. It made my life far easier. No smell no taste no problem!

@cris - can you clarify something for me please? Your siggie line says that you had "LAP DS w/ hernia repair on 3/2/15 Dr. Paul Enochs AL:150 CC:100" - to my knowledge, Enochs is ONLY doing the SADI, and not a full DS - can you please comment on this?

@cris - can you clarify something for me please? Your siggie line says that you had "LAP DS w/ hernia repair on 3/2/15 Dr. Paul Enochs AL:150 CC:100" - to my knowledge, Enochs is ONLY doing the SADI, and not a full DS - can you please comment on this?

Dr. Enochs will do a real DS if the patient has done their homework and requests it. The practice likes the SADI,
and prefers it over the ds because in their opinion most people will not follow the vitamin plan and get into trouble. Something all doctors want to avoid. Most sleeve failures and conversions are converted into a traditional ds, so they have the knowledge and plenty of practice. The only confusion with the nurses was they kept asking if I already had the sleeve, and was only needing the second part. He is a brilliant doctor and shouldn't be passed over.

Latest posts

Back