back to surgery tomorrow at 9

Well @DSRIGGS I'm really winning now. He took me back to surgery and removed a part of intestin and the something happened to my heart. So now I've been moved to a tell unit
Oh now Clementine....stop winning!! Damnit, you need a break.

Hopefully it was just a small piece of intestine and cures your issues, and your heart is okay and just precautionary. Get well hon!

Yikes, @Charris, are you really so desperate for his attention that you had to have TWO things wrong? come on girl, I'm sure he loves you already, you don't need to go to these lengths.

Seriously, I hope all is ok now and that you will get well and have no more of these problems.

@Larra apparently I am because when I went to surgery I had 2 more things wrong he cut a small piece of Mt intestines out and my heart went on the freak.

Oh, damn! I am so glad I never got into the same game as you and Scott! Please get well soon!

@Larra I was supposed to get out last Friday but Dr K. Doesn't want to go back home. So im going to the rehab facility on the 8th floor. He said he be too worried about the ride home right now and he doesn't want someone to call him saying that I'm in ICU. So I agreed

The funny thing is my vitals have been extremely low price 83/54 and heart rate in the 90 then during the surgery it went exactly the opposite. I'm actually going to go see a cardiologist when I get home...

Latest posts

Back