back to surgery tomorrow at 9

Charris

Now an angel
Anything thing that can go wrong with a DS has to me. Well 9 am I'm scheduled for surgery. The j tube he put in Saturday will not work. No one knows why. All the stuff that people do to unclog them has been tried. SMH

@DianaCox don't be telling my secrets. LOL

@Spiky Bugger oh don't worry you don't need to come here. Once again I tested positive for mersa in my nose. My 5 days of antibiotics is up but you can never be too sure or cautious. Maybe I should call girl rocker she'd be happy to come see me. Lmfao

Funny thing Dr. K said unless you come in the room and start picking your nose you won't get it.

@Charris you are certainly giving me a run for Dr K's award for biggest "if it can go wrong it will". Hang in there and I hope Dr K figures out what is going on when he goes into fix/replace the J tube.

Hang in there hon. I know you are a tough lady, but you need some good fortune and health to come your way and a break from this stuff.

@Charris you are probably in surgery by now. I hope Dr. K finds this to be a very minor bump in your very bumpy road and has an easy time fixing it. You've already made him work hard enough (and Scott is right there with you). So enough already! Get well and that's an order.

I sure do absolutely admire both of you’ll’s (you and @DSRIGGS ), sense of humor even in the most difficult of circumstances. To me, that speaks volumes about both of your characters and you both have my upmost respect and best well wishes.
@Charris , hang in there baby, we’re all right here w/u!

Well @DSRIGGS I'm really winning now. He took me back to surgery and removed a part of intestin and the something happened to my heart. So now I've been moved to a tell unit

Latest posts

Back