Anyone use direct labs

SJB41976

Hi,

I'm trying to get in touch with star0120 who owns/works at/recommended using directlabs.com if you are self pay for labs. Is she still on here? I was just wanting some assistance.

Has anyone used them. There was a thread I found but I haven't been on bariatricfacts in a while myself, so I didn't know if anyone ever got around to using them.

If star0120 isn't on here and you know how to get in touch with her I would appreciate the contact.

Thanks so much!
susan

I used them in the US on vacation when my surgeon wanted me to rerun by selenium and zinc, as he didn't believe the readings here. Turns out, the lab here just consistently mishandles selenium, and my levels are just fine.

Was $62 for zinc and $135 for selenium.

Hi,

I'm trying to get in touch with star0120 who owns/works at/recommended using directlabs.com if you are self pay for labs. Is she still on here? I was just wanting some assistance.

Has anyone used them. There was a thread I found but I haven't been on bariatricfacts in a while myself, so I didn't know if anyone ever got around to using them.

If star0120 isn't on here and you know how to get in touch with her I would appreciate the contact.

Thanks so much!
susan
Hi! I've thought of you many times and wondered how you were doing. Yes, I have used their services and was very pleased. I'll pm you.

Hi there...here I am.
Thanks Liz for the heads up.
Harrietvane....if you ever need further testing, please email me at [email protected]. You didn't need to pay full price for the tests you had.

SJB, whatcha need?

Hi there...here I am.
Harrietvane....if you ever need further testing, please email me at [email protected]. You didn't need to pay full price for the tests you had.

SJB, whatcha need?
I sent you an email last week about getting first year labs done and how to configure that on your website. I haven't had labs done since 6 months post op (except for iron, which was normal) and I'm 14 months out so I just need the full DS panel. Help!!! Thanks. My email that I sent you was from [email protected] email address. Thanks!

Hi there...here I am.

SJB, whatcha need?

Would this work?

BLOOD

INTESTINAL MALABSORPTION, 579.9

Full blood panel recommendation:

AMYLASE

CALCIUM

CARNITINE

CBC

COMPREHENSIVE CHEMISTRY PANEL

COPPER

FOLATE

RBC FOLATE LEVEL

IRON

TRANSFERRIN SATURATION

FASTING LIPID PANEL

LIVER FUNCTION PANEL

MAGNESIUM

PREALBUMIN

PTH, intact

TSH

VITAMIN A (REQUIRES 2 ML FROZEN SERUM)

VITAMIN B1

VITAMIN B6 (REQUIRES PLASMA -- FOIL WRAPPED)

VITAMIN B12

SERUM METHYLMALONIC ACID

SERUM HOMOCYSTEINE LEVEL

VITAMIN D, 25 HYDROXY

ZINC

Latest posts

Back