Another crazy day for me yesterday

And like a dumbass I sat the bottle right next to my protonix and it is in the exact same size bottle. We were running out to my grandathers visitation so I was going to grab a protonix and then rest of my vites later after we got back home after getting dinner. Guess what my dumbass did, and I just realized when we just got home? Yep I took the thyroid pill, thinking it was the protonix, tonight rather than in the morning.

Do you know what the deal is with not taking it within 4 hours of calcium? It was maybe 3 hours after I took my calcium. Is there an interaction or will it just not absorb correctly?

So my Dr said to take once a day and morning is best. So now I am thinking do I wait until the morning after tomorrow or do I keep taking in the late afternoon (almost 5)?

Man I feel like an idiot.

Now, now, we all have our senior moments. And I'm a senior so I can say that.

You may absorb less of...something, I'm not sure which. Maybe both. But doing this one time isn't a disaster. Just start the thyroid tomorrow am and maybe mark one bottle with a colored pen so the difference is obvious, and don't stash them next to each other.

Now, now, we all have our senior moments. And I'm a senior so I can say that.

You may absorb less of...something, I'm not sure which. Maybe both. But doing this one time isn't a disaster. Just start the thyroid tomorrow am and maybe mark one bottle with a colored pen so the difference is obvious, and don't stash them next to each other.
Thanks Larra. I just wasn't sure because the warnings on the freaking bottle are like one will instantly die if they even think of deviating from instructions. LOL.

and I have already put the thyroid med in my bedroom to follow Liz' suggestion because I can't wait for breakfast when I get up either.

I set out all my meds for 4 weeks at a time in pill boxes. When I dump out the dose for the evening, the thyroid is in it - I set it aside on my nightstand, along with my diet soda - one of the times I wake up to pee during the night, I take the pill.

I set out all my meds for 4 weeks at a time in pill boxes. When I dump out the dose for the evening, the thyroid is in it - I set it aside on my nightstand, along with my diet soda - one of the times I wake up to pee during the night, I take the pill.
IF I did that, I'd lose it...the cats would play with it. I just keep my bottles where I can reach it easy.

Latest posts

Back