9 Years Ago Today

cajungirl

It's been a pretty crazy week here, in addition to being super busy I've reflected a lot on what today means to me. I've looked at pictures, cried, laughed and even thought "who was that". I remember certain things from 9 years ago and it looks like I've blocked out some of it.

Anyway I wanted to share with all of you today. I'm very happy with my surgery results. Haven't had any complications but have had to adjust B vitamin supplements and had two rounds of iron infusions (probably time for another now).

Highest recorded weight at consult was 260 lbs, lost 21 before surgery, reached goal of 130 lbs on my 9 month anniversary and have been able to maintain below goal except for a few months in 2007 when I had regained 7 lbs.

Dana you look fantastic - you always do - and I know it's not magic: you have been working it for this whole time.

congratulations and Happy Surgiversary!

406470d1379009445-firework.gif

you look wonderful in red - such a nice bright colour to draw attention to yourself. I think pre-op we often dress in neutrals to not draw attention to ourselves....or maybe that is the clothing designers for large women making that distinction

anyway, congratulations

Congratulations!! You look fabulous! I admire that you have done such a good job.

Latest posts

Back