4 Month Update

Hopefully, next I am in tenderloin country (NW Missouri) I will be able to eat at least part of one! Love them.
It took me a while to be able eat those comfortably. The ones that are very thin end up being all breading so I don't do those, but the kind that are thicker are delicious .... especially with onion, pickle, fresh tomato, ketchup and mustard.

BTW, for those who haven't had one. This is what an Illinois tenderloin looks like.

348s.jpg

Last edited:
Have you noticed yet that people treat you differently?
What I have noticed is people that knew me before surgery and that are heavier aren't as talkative. If they come down to the office for ice-cream or a snack, they don't seem to want to talk or make excuses about what they are buying. I feel bad for them because I am one of them! I know its hard to lose the weight and I'm not here to judge them nor do I care if they're eating junk food. That's the biggest thing I noticed.

It took me a while to be able eat those comfortably. The ones that are very thin end up being all breading so I don't do those, but the kind that are thicker are delicious .... especially with onion, pickle, fresh tomato, ketchup and mustard.

BTW, for those who haven't had one. This is what an Illinois tenderloin looks like.

348s.jpg
I make them at home. I have to call the whole family and let them know im making them. A definite favorite in our house!

Latest posts

Back