13 y.o. DSer posting desperate plight

@Ladytaz - I just wanted to make sure you saw this too - I know you know, but I saw you had deleted your post, perhaps feeling guilty by what she said to you. Don't. You were right.

@Ladytaz - I just wanted to make sure you saw this too - I know you know, but I saw you had deleted your post, perhaps feeling guilty by what she said to you. Don't. You were right.
Not really guilty but I was afraid I would look like a big bully kicking a poor victim while she was down since a lot didn't know the back story. I was also worried about getting moderated for not being "supportive" enough. I did send out a few PM's though to let people know not to get suckered.
I've been dealing with Karen for over 10 years. Crazier then a loon then and worse now. First she complained and whined about how obese she was at 129 lbs. She never could remember how tall she was. I guess she must have nagged someone enough to get a revision. Huge mistake, after giving her WLS in the first place. I don't recall hearing her whine about how sick she was then, only that her obesity made it impossible to have any quality of life. And to find a man.
You would think they would have given her a revision during one of the surgeries she claims to have had in the ensuing years. They are wise to her on other boards so I guess she was looking for some new marks.
I am really struggling to keep my fingers quiet because of the atmosphere around there. What I really want to ask is WTF is it with.the. idiotic.typing.with.periods? Does.she.think.it.makes.her.look.sicker?

I feel almost equally sorry for Karen and for all the people who get entrapped in her snare. She may be dying, but it is a very slow process - and not one that seems as imminent as she wants people to believe.

Blaming the DS is her way of not taking responsibility for her non-compliance and substance abuse. Denial.

. What I really want to ask is WTF is it with.the. idiotic.typing.with.periods? Does.she.think.it.makes.her.look.sicker?
If anyone figures that out, please let us all know. That's why I asked if she had Dragon or some speech recognition program gone awry.

The mouth-puckering can also be the habit of a tweaker. I've interviewed many, and they all have mouth habits similar to that particular pose.

The mouth-puckering can also be the habit of a tweaker. I've interviewed many, and they all have mouth habits similar to that particular pose.
Tweaker?

I know I'm pursing my lips far more than before but it has to do with the jaw surgery I had...my mouth still feels a bit "off".

ok, what's a tweaker. I finally learned what a twerker is, and now here I am all behind the times again.
I had to Google it. I've learned so much on the forums, some of it even related to WLS. (Just kidding! I'd probably be dead if it wasn't for the WLS folks who taught me how to really live with my DS.)

In my personal experience with addicts, tweakers (someone who is addicted to drugs, usually a form of methamphetamines, like suboxone, etc., or "uppers" like Adderal) almost always have an oral habit or "tell" in card playing terminology, that gives their addiction away visually. That's why they suck on things: suckers, cigarettes, e-cigs (the latest craze is an empty e-cig). Recently, I saw a famous TV personality walking around with a baby pacifier in her mouth. Dead giveaway in my opinion. That's exactly what Justin Bieber is now seen doing: sucking on suckers all of a sudden. Big sign, along with irrational and aggressive behavior (egging the neighbor's house).

This woman in the above photo also has an exaggerated facial expression to go along with her tweaker mouth. If, she is, in fact a tweaker. She could just be exhibiting facial expressions common in OCD mental illnesses, or both. Lately, I've been noticing the faces people make while looking at their cell phone texts, etc. I'd love to compile a video of the best ones I've seen, complete with captions of what I think they're looking at. If women only knew the ugly faces they made, they'd be horrified. Reminds me of an old Golden Girls episode in which Blance Devereaux was shown (with a hand mirror) what her face looked like from below when she was "on top". She exclaimed that she'd NEVER have sex in that position again. I can remember looking at myself that way in a mirror and being equally as horrified. Then you look at yourself the opposite way (with the mirror above your head, looking up into it) and you look younger. Hilarious. Instant face lift.

Oh, and another hallmark of a tweaker: The inability to tell the truth, or to exaggerate reality.

So, apparently, someone pointed her here - Hi Karen!

default_avatar.gif

nylynn
Add Friend Block Send MessageLatest Posts
nylynn
on 3/2/14 8:30 pm

I. Came. To. This. Sight. To. See. If. Anyone. In. The. World. Has. Had. Such. A. Horrible. Time. From. The. Ds...All. I. Have. Seen. Is. Cruel. People. To. Diane. Cox.u. are. A. Cruel. Sick. Woman. Who. Has. No. Compassion. For. Antone..not. All. People. Are. Success stories bad cop. Some. Of. Us. Get. Very. Sick. From. The ds...do. u. Think. My present. Ventral. Hernias. Are. From. Lack. Of. Supplementation. I. Hope. U. See. This.. how. Dare. U. If. U. So. Much. As. Post. One. More. Negative. Thing. P's. That. Picture. Is. Not. Me. Nice. Are. Those. Posts. That. You. Made. Up. I'll. Sue. U. And. Post. All. Over. The Internet. If. U. Don't. Stop. Bashing. Me...p's. I. Had. A. Psych. Consult. Before the. Ds. And. Took. The. Vitali s as. Best. I. Could. .. I'm. A. Nurse. So. Maybe. I. Should c tell. U. Not. Everyone. Has. The. Sane. Outcome. From. Any. Surgery... The. Ds. Is. A killer. Wonder. Why. Dr. Garner. Left. For. Canada. And. No. Dr. Will. Do. It. Unless. U. Are 600. P's. Today. They. Do. The lap. And. Sleeve p's. This is. F I r. U. Please. I. Hope. U. Read. This. Bad cop. U. Are a sick. Person. With. No. Heart why. Not. Spend. Your. Time. Helping. People. .. not. U. U. Get. Your. Jollies. On. Bashing. Me...p's. I'm. Preying. Yo. Find. A. Dr. To. Reverse. This. Is. Anyone. Out. There. Is. Considering. A. Ds..... run. Run don't. Do. It. If. I. Can. Get to. One. Human. I'll. Be happy. Diane. Your. An ass...I. was on a. Respirator. Almost. Died. U. Idiot. That. Was. Not. Vitamins. U. Are. So. Cruel. U. Are Hitler. In a. Woman's body. P's. Saw. Your. Picture u. Look. Like an. Old. Lesbian.

To be clear: my post is to warn people to not get involved with Karen, because all it does is feed the Munchausen aspect of Karen's illness, and to waste people's time and emotional energy. It is also to let people know this behavior has been going on - including that claims that she is dying - for 13 YEARS. And she never takes any advice she is given, so it is in nobody's interest to try to help her.

But hey - she brought my name, and thus bariatricfacts, to OH - that's a good thing. I wonder if people on OH will search for this post and find us? Oh wait - the post above has now been deleted by the mods.

For the record:
  • I. Came. To. This. Sight. To. See. If. Anyone. In. The. World. Has. Had. Such. A. Horrible. Time. From. The. Ds...
    • Right - you just want others to back up your craziness to validate it, but as usual, there is NOBODY who has had your experience - because it's a LIE.
  • All. I. Have. Seen. Is. Cruel. People. To. Diane. Cox.u. are. A. Cruel. Sick. Woman. Who. Has. No. Compassion. For. Antone..not. All. People. Are. Success stories bad cop. Some. Of. Us. Get. Very. Sick. From. The ds...do. u. Think. My present. Ventral. Hernias. Are. From. Lack. Of. Supplementation.
    • It is not a kindness to feed into your Munchausen bullshit. Your ventral hernias may or may not have anything to do with your lack of supplementation, though certainly malnourished people don't heal as well, and if you are catabolizing muscle it could be related; also, if you are as sick as you claim, you are in no condition for elective surgery, and possibly not even in condition for the reversal you should be given.
  • I. Hope. U. See. This.. how. Dare. U. If. U. So. Much. As. Post. One. More. Negative. Thing. P's. That. Picture. Is. Not. Me. Nice. Are. Those. Posts. That. You. Made. Up. I'll. Sue. U. And. Post. All. Over. The Internet. If. U. Don't. Stop. Bashing. Me...
    • I saw it - and I stand by my well-founded assumption that these posts - written by others - are about you. I didn't make them up - and I provided the links. You have nothing to sue me for (do you have money for a lawyer, much less legal grounds for suing me?). The Karen Kalstein in that FB picture is your age and is also from New York; assuming it is your own post and you don't want it linked, just delete the picture from your FB page or change the privacy settings.
    • And I'm not bashing you - I'm pointing out your problems with the truth, and hoping to prevent people from enabling your pathology.
  • p's. I. Had. A. Psych. Consult. Before the. Ds. And. Took. The. Vitali s as. Best. I. Could. .. I'm. A. Nurse. So. Maybe. I. Should c tell. U. Not. Everyone. Has. The. Sane. Outcome. From. Any. Surgery... The. Ds. Is. A killer.
    • Sadly, your psych consult clearly missed some issues - your surgeon pointed this out 13 years ago.
    • Only being compliant to the extent of "Best. I. Could" is not good enough. You clearly have not had a "Sane" outcome, that's very true.
    • The DS can be killer in non-compliant mentally ill people, that's true - and yet for someone who has complained that she is dying from the DS for the last 13 years, you are still amazingly alive.
  • Wonder. Why. Dr. Garner. Left. For. Canada.
    • Maybe because he's Canadian, and they gave him employment conditions/pay he wanted there?
    • And it's Gagner.
  • And. No. Dr. Will. Do. It. Unless. U. Are 600. P's. Today. They. Do. The lap. And. Sleeve p's. This is. F I r. U.
    • Are you lying or just stupid? The DS is being done on anyone who qualifies for bariatric surgery, includng lightweights with a BMI 35-40 with comorbidities.
    • The rest of this section of your post is gibberish.
  • Please. I. Hope. U. Read. This. Bad cop. U. Are a sick. Person. With. No. Heart why. Not. Spend. Your. Time. Helping. People. .. not. U. U. Get. Your. Jollies. On. Bashing. Me...p's.
    • I addressed this above.
  • I'm. Preying. Yo. Find. A. Dr. To. Reverse. This.
    • You are indeed "preying" on the goodwill of people who don't know your history, which is why I posted it.
    • As for finding a surgeon to reverse this, you should be able to do this on your own, if you really wanted it and qualified for it:
      • You don't REALLY want a reversal, because you are terrified of regain
      • You probably don't actually qualify for a reversal
      • "Reversal" of the DS is generally the laparoscopic construction of a "Kissing X" anastomosis, which is not a particularly dangerous or difficult surgery - why have you not pursued that?
  • Is. Anyone. Out. There. Is. Considering. A. Ds..... run. Run don't. Do. It. If. I. Can. Get to. One. Human. I'll. Be happy.
    • You are a loony fearmonger, suffering from drug addictions you don't want to address - you are in denial and blaming your ills on your DS, which you don't really want to reverse, because then you would not be able to get prescribed the pain meds you are addicted to.
  • Diane. Your. An ass...I. was on a. Respirator. Almost. Died. U. Idiot. That. Was. Not. Vitamins.
    • You were on a respirator - big deal. Lots of people are on respirators during and for a while after surgery, especially if they were in lousy shape going into surgery from malnutrition.
  • U. Are. So. Cruel. U. Are Hitler. In a. Woman's body. P's. Saw. Your. Picture u. Look. Like an. Old. Lesbian.
    • Bwahahahahaha! Pot, meet kettle.
      • By the way, I'm a year older than you, but at 10.5 years out I have my teeth and my health too. As do pretty much all DSers who are compliant and sane.
    • http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin's_law
      • "Godwin's Law (or Rule) of Nazi Analogies[1][2] ("As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitlerapproaches1")[2][3] is an Internet adage promulgated by American attorney and author Mike Godwin in 1990.[2] It asserts, in other words, that if an online discussion—regardless of topic or scope—goes on long enough, sooner or later someone will compare someone or something to Hitler, Nazis or Nazism"
    • http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reductio_ad_Hitlerum
      • Reductio ad Hitlerum, also argumentum ad Hitlerum (Latin for "reduction to" and "argument to" and dog Latin for "Hitler" respectively), is a term coined by conservative philosopher Leo Strauss in 1951.[1] According to Strauss, the Reductio ad Hitlerum is an informal fallacy that consists of trying to refute an opponent's view by comparing it to a view that would be held by Adolf Hitler or the Nazi Party.
You need help, but not the kind that people on the internet can give you. And the attention you are trying to garner by your crazy-ass posts is not in anyone's best interests, including yours.

Latest posts

Back