Whey Low

Why can't I find an ingredient list and nutrition label on their site? That, alone, would prevent me from buying a product.

That being said, it looks to me from the hype that it's a fructose/"milk sugar" blend, so it's carbs. It would probably bloat me like a cow.

nutrition-2lb-gran.jpg

That makes no sense to me. If all the carbs are sugar, why would only 1 be counted as "effective"? Seems shady. Plus, it would be a disaster for me to purposely ingest straight lactose :outofhere:

Me too, many have kept offering it as a solution and I dont understand. It is being sold a diabetic product, wouldnt it make the sugar spike? I'm always looking for more solutions and less problems, these products would give me more problems than they are worth.

I *think* the person who recommended it said it never made her blood sugar spike, but I don't understand why. For me, sugar counts as sugar.

I *think* the person who recommended it said it never made her blood sugar spike, but I don't understand why. For me, sugar counts as sugar.
Yes, but different sugars affect a diabetic in different ways...it's all in the glucose meter testing.
Example:
Sugar affects me
Splenda does not
Honey is similar to splenda in how *I* react.

So for ME, honey and sugar are not the same but both are sweeteners.

I get that Liz, I meant that it may not make blood sugar spike in a diabetic, but for me, sugar=sugar because of the scale since I'm not concerned about blood sugar anymore.

Latest posts

Back