What is a down side of having DS?

Don't make me pout - I'm the Bad Cop (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Good_cop/bad_cop)! - I say things harshly, in a way that some people can hear (usually the ones who are NOT the subject of the conversation), and most people notice. The Good Cops say the same thing differently, in a way that is more palatable to the Sensitive Types. Both methods convey information, and I think that Bad Cop makes a memorable impression on many

In reality, I'm not the Bad Cop type - which doesn't mean I don't WANT to be (I am, after all, a lawyer), but I just don't act that way most of the time in real life. I kinda like letting that part of me fly for the benefit of others.

I'm late to this thread, but I think it is important that as somebody who had my DS done by Ungson in August I can certify that the things said about him and the MBC staff did not match my experiences. None of it is even close. Not at all. I have nothing but good things to say about my time in Mexicali and the people I met there.

I'm late to this thread, but I think it is important that as somebody who had my DS done by Ungson in August I can certify that the things said about him and the MBC staff did not match my experiences. None of it is even close. Not at all. I have nothing but good things to say about my time in Mexicali and the people I met there.
Of course not - there is no Daphne, and Michelle is a lying liar.

What's sad is that the next time a garden-variety idiot shows up, we're going to think it's Michelle, off her meds again.

Rob, I can't tell from your post if you are enjoying the carnage in a "man watching a catfight" sorta way, or being sarcastically ironic because you thought it was "too harsh"

Diana, It was neither. Though I do enjoy a good "catfight" sometimes, this was not the case here, nor did I think you were too harsh. I joke around and try to lighten things up, and PLAY around way too much, (according to my wife), but this time, that was NOT even the case. That reply was meant to rub salt in the wound of this TROLL. To say, Ha ha, your BUSTED kind of thing. If you noticed, I never posted until page 5 when you guys busted her for sure with the Mexico IP etc. Up until then, I just thought it was a misguided newbie needing you'lls help and that she was just a very stubborn Woman. When it was proven by you guys that she was a fraud, then I got pissed. Then I had a dog in this fight!! Why? As said before, I live in Texas. In the late seventies, I was in an Army Ranger unit and was trained to ALWAYS have an exit, a backup plan, a plan A, B, C etc. My backup plan if the insurance denies me has been considering Mexico, if I have to be a self pay. I also have another close family member in the same situation. SO, at that point, I probably had more vested interest (potentially my life) in this post than any of you post ops. Do you realize what you did? You guys may have actually saved a life or two or kept some people from getting maimed or de-frauded by stopping her BS fraudulent misdirection's!! When her response completely stopped, (after the IP enlightenment), I knew what you were saying was for real!! Thus my smart ass well deserved response, because I know she's probably still reading the posts.:laugh:

- it's hard to tell tone of voice sometimes.
That is SO true, this is a perfect example, thus my lengthy reply. I'm a little bit like our "Spiky Bugger", a little bit of a smart ass, but in a good funny way. I joke about everything and have always been the class clown. Over the years, that has always not been a good thing, but, it is what it is. I try to ALWAYS be a gentleman though, am old fashioned, LOVE women and I only enjoy a good catfight when its in jest, in fun and not regarding something serious as this! Hope that clarifies. GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
One addition: On PB, she started her scam off by saying she was writing research on WLS....Sounding like it was for publication. THEN out came the assertion that she was getting WLS, etc.
Um, I don't go to PB anymore. I always said that owners of sites are free to run them as they see fit. As such, we are free to leave them. I left.

Don't make me pout - I'm the Bad Cop (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Good_cop/bad_cop)! - I say things harshly, in a way that some people can hear (usually the ones who are NOT the subject of the conversation), and most people notice. The Good Cops say the same thing differently, in a way that is more palatable to the Sensitive Types. Both methods convey information, and I think that Bad Cop makes a memorable impression on many

In reality, I'm not the Bad Cop type - which doesn't mean I don't WANT to be (I am, after all, a lawyer), but I just don't act that way most of the time in real life. I kinda like letting that part of me fly for the benefit of others.

Diana is the Bad Cop because Bad Cop does not have to pretend to like the subject being interrogated, IOW...it involves honest disdain for the subject. The Good Cop job, pretending to at least understand the subject's position and pretending to dislike the Bad Cop's aggressive stance, involves more deception and Diana is good at a lot of things, but tends to trip over herself when attempting deception.

As usual, it's the "nice" one who is more of a problem. (And, btw, in this case, Michelle waited quite a while to get her panties in a bunch in a response to Diana...because Michelle is way better at being deceptive and knows that more of the "shy type" readers will contact her via PM if she stays "nice.")

years ago I interacted with Michelle frequently, first as a pre-op. I liked her and we spoke on the phone some, in fact she called my hospital room to check on my after I didn't check in post surgery (didn't have a computer with me or a smart phone).

this was back when she had a different job - she was interested in WLS only because she had a band and was then revised to VSG. and she liked Aceves (as who wouldn't?) and wanted to see people warned away from bad surgeons, especially in Mexico.

when she was accused of posting under different names - Something Gal - I remember she denied it...but in this case it's pretty clear she does indeed post under made up names. and doing it to make money, which is WAY over the line from iffy to REALLY BAD.

Michelle, I hope you are reading this: if you have convinced yourself it is OK to do this because you believe he is actually competent to do a DS and even a revision, you are wrong.

Have the courage of your convictions and post under your own name. own it, and argue for your employer under your name.

@robs477 I got it and I think you're cute :). You were a Ranger before Mr. EN enlisted! He was 78-97 (was able to retire a few months early). He managed to do almost 20 years, including two tours with the 101st (Whaddayawannabe? AIR ASSAULT!), without ever so much as seeing a day of hazardous duty, much less a deployment. The dude lives a charmed life.

@robs477 I got it and I think you're cute :). You were a Ranger before Mr. EN enlisted! He was 78-97 (was able to retire a few months early). He managed to do almost 20 years, including two tours with the 101st (Whaddayawannabe? AIR ASSAULT!), without ever so much as seeing a day of hazardous duty, much less a deployment. The dude lives a charmed life.

Wow cool. you're so sweet! I trained at the same place, 101st Screaming Eagles, repelled out of a lot of helicopters..lol...also had to do two qualification jumps with the 82nd at Fort Bragg and was there for about six month also. Back then, we had the Army Reserve units and I never seen any active duty either. As a reservist, I was never a full Ranger, just trained as one if ever called active. The unit I was in was actually a Special Forces unit, but, I was not one as a reservist either. Please tell your husband thank you for his service! I would never deserve the honor or recognition that a "Lifer" of 20 yrs deserves, a lot of difference, but, thank you just the same!!

Diana, It was neither. Though I do enjoy a good "catfight" sometimes, this was not the case here, nor did I think you were too harsh. I joke around and try to lighten things up, and PLAY around way too much, (according to my wife), but this time, that was NOT even the case. That reply was meant to rub salt in the wound of this TROLL. To say, Ha ha, your BUSTED kind of thing. If you noticed, I never posted until page 5 when you guys busted her for sure with the Mexico IP etc. Up until then, I just thought it was a misguided newbie needing you'lls help and that she was just a very stubborn Woman. When it was proven by you guys that she was a fraud, then I got pissed. Then I had a dog in this fight!! Why? As said before, I live in Texas. In the late seventies, I was in an Army Ranger unit and was trained to ALWAYS have an exit, a backup plan, a plan A, B, C etc. My backup plan if the insurance denies me has been considering Mexico, if I have to be a self pay. I also have another close family member in the same situation. SO, at that point, I probably had more vested interest (potentially my life) in this post than any of you post ops. Do you realize what you did? You guys may have actually saved a life or two or kept some people from getting maimed or de-frauded by stopping her BS fraudulent misdirection's!! When her response completely stopped, (after the IP enlightenment), I knew what you were saying was for real!! Thus my smart ass well deserved response, because I know she's probably still reading the posts.:laugh:

That is SO true, this is a perfect example, thus my lengthy reply. I'm a little bit like our "Spiky Bugger", a little bit of a smart ass, but in a good funny way. I joke about everything and have always been the class clown. Over the years, that has always not been a good thing, but, it is what it is. I try to ALWAYS be a gentleman though, am old fashioned, LOVE women and I only enjoy a good catfight when its in jest, in fun and not regarding something serious as this! Hope that clarifies. GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And YOU!

"I'm a little bit like our "Spiky Bugger", a little bit of a smart ass, but in a good funny way."

Because Spiky does NOT do this "in a good, funny way?"

Yeah, right.

Well then, I went through labor and c-section delivery at the OLD Fort Campbell hospital, because Mr Sue was ALSO with the 101st...and, by then, I was a former 90-something...you know, the oxymoronic "military intelligence,"...same as "jumbo shrimp." (I will not fit into that uniform again until at least ten years after interment.)

Anyway, it's pukin' chickens, not screaming eagles. Perspective, my man, perspective.

And YOU!

"I'm a little bit like our "Spiky Bugger", a little bit of a smart ass, but in a good funny way."

Because Spiky does NOT do this "in a good, funny way?"

Yeah, right.

Again, spoken word VS Intent...lol. You are absolutely funny and do it in a humorous way, yours is just slightly laced with a bit more sarcasm, that's all...experience I guess.:D:D:D

Well then, I went through labor and c-section delivery at the OLD Fort Campbell hospital, because Mr Sue was ALSO with the 101st...and, by then, I was a former 90-something...you know, the oxymoronic "military intelligence,"...same as "jumbo shrimp." (I will not fit into that uniform again until at least ten years after interment.)

LOL....sounds like we could start a club here! Do notice the compounding silence of late on this thread? Again, like M.J. Frog!
But, again, I re-iterate, to us Newbies, there's no such thing as a bad thread, I think I sometimes learn more on them than the others.

Anyway, it's pukin' chickens, not screaming eagles. Perspective, my man, perspective.

But Spiky, you'll need to adjust your scarf so we can see the new hairdo.

I should have known it was MWG when she slammed my rather innocuous reply to her on OH because I dared to recommend Dr. Ungson...on a thread that has mysteriously disappeared completely.

And Daphne, just in case you are not MWG but a real pre-op, go get your VSg that you wanted in the first place. If you can't listen to advice as a pre-op, you won't listen to vitamin and protein advice as a post-op and you'll just make yourself sick and give the DS a bad name.

But Spiky, you'll need to adjust your scarf so we can see the new hairdo.

I should have known it was MWG when she slammed my rather innocuous reply to her on OH because I dared to recommend Dr. Ungson...on a thread that has mysteriously disappeared completely.

And Daphne, just in case you are not MWG but a real pre-op, go get your VSg that you wanted in the first place. If you can't listen to advice as a pre-op, you won't listen to vitamin and protein advice as a post-op and you'll just make yourself sick and give the DS a bad name.

:r.o.t.f:

Alert the media!
:s1gyahoo:
THIS, boys and girls, is @Larra gettin' about as down and dirty snarky as she gets.'

We must mark this moment in history!

:r.o.t.f:

Alert the media!
:s1gyahoo:
THIS, boys and girls, is @Larra gettin' about as down and dirty snarky as she gets.'

We must mark this moment in history!
I KNOW!! Larra is the calm voice of reason ALWAYS, doesn't even get (visibly) perturbed at things that have steam coming out of my ears, and the clear tone of annoyance is DEFCON 1 for Larra.

I don't like deceivers, and MWG/BubbleButt/Daphne is a serial deceiver. She can't hurt me, but could hurt others by spewing out false negative "facts" about legitimate DS surgeons or their staff. And if she's doing this for profit, all the worse. And of course she also sucks well-meaning folks like us into spending our valuable time answering her posts until her identity is again revealed.
And I'm sure she'll be back, maybe here, maybe OH, maybe proboards with yet another name, one of these days.

Latest posts

Back