Update...met with surgeon

@star0210 Glad to hear from you and that you will be getting scoped soon. I'm sad to hear of your continued and increased suffering, though and hope it is resolved soon. You're in my thoughts.

Great news Star. They will find the problem and fix you. My positive thoughts are with you. You deserve relief and it is on the way!

So glad you will be able to get in tomorrow. Best wishes that they are able to find and fix the issue! Hang in there.

Glad you don;t have to wait any more. Here's hoping they figure out this mess and you can put this all behind you.

How the heck did I miss this!?! So glad you are finally getting this resolved. I had partial obstructions that couldn't really be pinned down in imaging, and they were apprehensive about going in when unsure, so the misery went on for a long time before a surgeon said the gallbladder looks "bad enough" and would look for other possible issues while in there, and boy did untangle a mess of adhesions causing trouble.

The relief was immediate and miraculous - and I'm pinning my hopes that this is exactly how it goes for you as well. Of course there is surgical pian upon waking, but crossing allll fingers and toes that you will know very soon that you are better. (((hugs)))

How the heck did I miss this!?! So glad you are finally getting this resolved. I had partial obstructions that couldn't really be pinned down in imaging, and they were apprehensive about going in when unsure, so the misery went on for a long time before a surgeon said the gallbladder looks "bad enough" and would look for other possible issues while in there, and boy did untangle a mess of adhesions causing trouble.

The relief was immediate and miraculous - and I'm pinning my hopes that this is exactly how it goes for you as well. Of course there is surgical pian upon waking, but crossing allll fingers and toes that you will know very soon that you are better. (((hugs)))
Yep when I had my first intestinal hernia causing a partial blockage, the ER CT scan reading said "obstruction can not be ruled out". Of course the docs told me it showed nothing. Had I not been adamant about not sending me home after one day NPO and then one day clears they would never have done surgery until it was fully blocked and in full distress. My fix was so very easy and as you said the relief was immediate.

There has to be a better way to diagnose these things. I am pretty sure I have another one but I haven't had the super bad pain after eating yet and imaging hasn't shown anythung nor will it because the loops move and even is imaging is done at a time when they are "tangled " they won't definitively diagnose it anyway.

Anyway, hopefully star is on the table or close. She had to put up with this for way too long and deserves relief.

Latest posts

Back